Chapter 3

Rogue's pov.
'Man why can't she get out of my mind? Every time I see her near a guy.... I get jealous. I know how I feel about her, and still I can't admit it to her. Even finding out that she is a Dragon Slayer. I still can't stop staring at how much she cares about Gejo. Man it reminds me on how well me and Sting take care of each other.' I all of a sudden see one of our guild mates go across the room with (Y/n) looking pissed but I still get a warm feeling in my chest seeing her no matter how she felt. All of of a sudden she turns quickly and falls to the floor. I ran up fast to see what was wrong, but I froze seeing (Y/n) holding Gejo in her arms crying. I looked at Gejo to see him covered in blood and wounds, and not moving. It looked like (Y/n) was trying to scream... But no matter what she can't. I felt so angry seeing (Y/n) crying until I see her head rise, and stand up. She walked to where she punched that person. I heard her sing something sad.

I watch her tremble, and then see Sting walk in.
(Y/n) pov.
'WHY?? WHY WOULD HE TAKE LITTLE Gejo FROM ME WHAT DID HE EVER DO?!? HE CAN'T EVEN HURT A FLY! AND YET THIS BASTARD KILLS HIM!!' I felt so angry. I had to kill him. 'I couldn't stop myself... I broke, and I wanted him to feel my pain, but I didn't want to fully kill him with blood everywhere so I just song this song that makes him kill himself. But I song this song for Gejo it was his favorite song I ever song to him.' I turned back around and broke down sobbing at my little brothers injured body, cold breathless, lifeless. All because I couldn't take care of him. I felt four arms around me. Hugging me tightly as I sobbed harder. Still no sound.....
~Time skip still your pov.~
I had a small funeral for Gejo. I cleaned him up and put him in his favorite clothes. I new what he wanted me to do if he died. He wanted me to sing a song that would express me. So I did that with all of the guild behind me except Sting, Rogue, and Yukino. They all stood beside me sad. I had to sing the song that I feared of but loved. Just for Gejo.

I started crying while singing this song. I stopped crying when I saw Rogue, and Sting hug me again. I felt like everything was going to be fine when it truly weren't.
Sting's pov.
'I could only comfort (Y/n). The song she was singing sounded so sad but beautiful like her life story. I can't tell what I'm feeling. I care for her yet I feel something stronger in my heart. Can I be in love with the music Dragon Slayer? Or am I just wanting to break her heart? Augh I don't now how I feel anymore, but all I need to do now is to be by her side and help her get through this.'

WELL GUYS THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. Bye!!!