Ch#1

I groaned and slowly let light flood my vision. I'm met with a room of beauty and structure. I slowly sat up and looked at the beautiful man beside me. I silently grab my phone and kiss the man I'll never meet again on the forehead. I walk out into the early morning and start walking the couple blocks to my house, lighting a fun friendly smoke in the process. It was pretty normal, a few "heys" and "hellos" nothing new. Walking up too the condo I grab my key from under the mat and enter the clean, structured home immediately walking to my room. I look through the loads of clothing in the closet for something professional to wear. After looking for five or so minutes I had finally settled on a pair of distressed jeans and a cross-tie top with maroon converse. With that, I collected my sunglasses and phone and started my way to my hopefully soon new job. Losing my previous job was probably for the best bad pay, for rising rent wasn't exactly something I was googoo about. I look up at the frankly tall building, and push through the fragile clear frame to see colors of blue,gray,& white. I sigh and walk up to the counter lady, who immediately looked me up n down. I cough awkwardly before speaking "I'm here for an interview with Mr.grayton" She chuckles "three doors down and the big door on the left". Slowly I walk through the gray hallways to the room labeled with a bold gold lettering signaling me that my destination is not afar.