nocturne

nocturne ; a yesung fanfic

"even if the truth was drenched in blood...would you still want to know?"

or in which alliance academy is a boarding school that hides a dark secret about some of its students.

-

c a s t

kim jongwoon (yesung) as himself, but obviously an alternate universe version of himself. the handsome student body president of the night class. he comes from a very rich family and hides a very dark secret.

 he comes from a very rich family and hides a very dark secret

seo juhyun (seohyun) as jung ara. a freshman at alliance academy who has been living at the school with her adoptive father ever since she can remember. as she grows older, she starts to notice things about the night class students that she never saw before.

 as she grows older, she starts to notice things about the night class students that she never saw before

-

okay, so here i am with yet ANOTHER STORY. 

this one came about as i was talking with my friend andy nahagonolja. i saw pictures of super junior on my instagram feed and i told her that yesung was looking fine af. bc he's my super junior bias.

so then i proceeded to tell her that he reminded me of kaname from vampire knight and how he basically looks like a male lead vampire anime character. so then i told her that i wanted to write a story about him like that, and thus this was born. 

to be honest, this was definitely inspired by vampire knight.

one of my favorite animes when i was in middle school.

vampire knight was my shit. i really hope you all like this story. i don't even know when i'll start writing it because i have a ton of stories to write for as well. but i will get to it eventually so please be patient.

also, this story will feature other sm boy and girl groups such as exo, nct, shinee, girls genertion (without seohyun bc she's the face claim for my main), f(x), red velvet.

stay tuned!

-clary