Chapter 2

A/n: just a heads up this is my first time writing a fanfic. Also this fanfic might not be the best because writing stories are not my forte so please forgive me. I might have a lot if punctuation errors or grammar errors because that is not my thing. Also another thing this will all be in third person unless I decide to do others pov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-at school before Inseong and Seungjun arrive-

Teachers and students started to walk to their destined classrooms.

The students were already in their seat when the teacher walked into the classroom. Everyone started to have their own chit chat with the people around them and didn't bother noticing the teacher.

"Hello class. I am Mr.Avila but you can call me Edward." he said in a loud voice to catch everyone's attention.

Edward starts to look around the class make sure everyone was listening.

"Since it's a new semester lets go over the rules just to refresh your memories." The class groaned because they all have to go through that again.

Edward just told the class to shush or they will clean the classroom. Everyone became quiet. "Ok class, what is rule number 1."

"Stay in your human form when you are in public." the class said in onision.

"Rule number 2." Edward said after.

"Curfew is at 9 pm." The class replied once again. The teacher continues going over the rules while the students are already bored with their life.

-back to Inseong and Seungjun -

As they were both walking through the forest Inseong heard a snap. He jumped and started to look around to see if he saw the thing that made that noise. He didn't see anything and just continue walking behind Seungjun.

Inseong was already tired from walking, so he stopped pulling his luggage and used it as a chair to rest his feet. He started thinking on how much longer until they reached the school.

Seungjun looked behind him and saw Inseong resting on his luggage. He started walking towards him, but then stop a few feet away from Inseong.

"We need to get going or we'll not make it to lunch." Seungjun tried to give him a little motivation to keep going.

Inseong shook his head, "I'm tired, just go without me."

He then heard another sound that scared him. "Ok, lets go, I don't want to be out here any longer." He then went to Seungjun that continued to lead the way.

"Don't worry, we are almost to the school."

Inseong just nodded.

-time skip when they made it to the gates-

"Yes, finally we made it" Inseong said in excitement when they reached the gates.

Seungjun smiles, "yep. Now lets get you to tow office so we can get your class schedule." He then grabbed Inseong's arm and guided him to the office.

This is going to be a great year, Seungjun thought while still smiling.

A/n: I hope this was good because I just can't write for life. Also I will not update often like others do but I'll try to keep the story interesting for when I do. Also I'm bad at spelling so feel free to correct me in any errors that you might see. And if you guys want you can help me on how I should lead the story. Thanks for ready this chapter ❤