Luke Hemmings One shot.

{Auden's POV}
"Go ahead. He's in the house." My best friend Michael called out from his car. "Okay. Mikey does he know I'm coming?"I asked picking at my nails. "No! It's a surprise. Now get your ass out of the car and go see your man." He whispered-yelled. I nodded my head and walked toward the house. I was getting to see my "boyfriend" I guess you could say, even though we haven't made it official yet. Opening the door it was silent. I could turn back around and run out to Michael. But I don't know why I was so nervous. Making my way upstairs I heard a girls voice coming from Luke's room. "Luke! Who's Auden?" I stood at the door not wanting to go in. "She's one of my good friends." I heard him say 'good friends' I felt my heart sink to my feet. "Oh. Okay well I'm going down stairs." The door opened and there stood a blonde haired chick much prettier than me. "Uh..." Tears flooded my eyes as I stood there. "Auden!" Luke's voice called out as I ran down the stairs. "Auden! Stop!" Luke followed after me grabbing my arm turning me to face him. "No! You did this to yourself!" I screamed as tear steamed down my face. "She's just a friend!" "Like me? Yeah you don't care." His mouth open and closed like he couldn't fine the right words to say. "Exactly. Luke I gave you fucking everything and you do this to me. Don't try to fucking call me. Bye." I whispered pulling my arm from his grip and getting into Michaels car.