3000 ft above

HI GUYS!!
This book is called 3000ft above and is created by me (Gurleen Chahal) therefore theme, ideas, characters and setting are all fictional and owned by myself!! So please refrain from copying anything. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this book and please excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes, I am only human.

Instagram: @gchahall
Twitter: @gchahall
Ask.fm: @gchahal
----------------------------------------------

"Jennifer please don't go I'm going to miss you to much please stay" Logan whines as he begs for me to stay in Texas.

"Logan, I'm going to miss you to your my little brother I'm going to miss you more than anyone but I really need to go to Paris! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. They're giving me a internship instead of completing four years of university I can complete a few months of this internship and automatically get my degree and get the job! I need this" I explain to Logan.

"Just get a French job here please please don't go to Paris" Logan pleads

"I love you Logan but I really need to go. I promise I will call you every single night don't worry about me okay" I reply

"I love you to Jenn, and you better call me every single night." Logan says while hugging me tightly and shedding a few tears.

"I really go to go now my flight leaves in 2 hours and I still need to check in byee"

"Byee" he waves

Logan is the best little brother, anyone could ever ask for he is 16 years old so I don't know if that's considered little anymore but I'm 19 so he's little to me. Ever since our parents died in the car crash, at age 13 for me and age 10 for Logan we were the only blood family left. Our other relatives either lived in Germany or had no contact with us. So it was basically me and Logan my whole life I practically raised the kid we raised each other it was hard but we did it so it's a really big emotional step not being able to see each other for a few months but after I'm done getting settled I will gather the money to fly him over to Paris and live with me but for now he's living with his friends.

I stared to walk through the gates which split passengers & visitors. The airport was packed on every single side of you there were tons and tons of people it was kind of scary but also very exciting. I got checked in which took about an hour but when I was done dealing with my luggage and etc. They started boarding the passengers of my flight onto the plane.

I walked in the plane all the seats were blue and had red flowers drawn on the sides. I looked for my seat I had the window seat. The seat beside me was empty so I assumed I had both seats to myself!I put my carry ons on top of the seats and took my seat.

5 minutes later a tall approximately 6 ft, muscular, blonde hair male comes and sits on the seat beside me. He has a jawline that makes you melt and dimples so deep they look like the ocean.

"Hi I'm Shawn, Shawn Delwar" Shawn says while shaking my hand.

"Jennifer, Jennifer Clover" I reply

Shawn was pretty damn good looking. He had ocean blue eyes, his collar bones popped right out of his chest as did his veins, he had light barely noticeable freckles and a perfect smile.

*Few minutes later* after everyone was on board our flight began to fly.

I looked down below and saw patches and patches of crops, flowers blossoming, cars looked like little tiny ants moving around. The sky was bright blue, Everything was gorgeous red, blue, yellow, orange! Wow! Considering this was my first time ever on a plane everything was going amazing. *knocks on wood*