Chapter 4

Her POV

Jungkook (I hate having to refer to him as Master) gently guided me out of his room and towards an elevator nearby. To my surprise I saw Nerma and a man who had his back to us entering. I quickly pushed Jungkook aside and ran to the almost closing elevator just in time. The door remained opened as the man with Nerma looked at me in surprise but smirked afterwards. Nerma looked at me with shock before looking behind me to a fuming Jungkook. I'm so stupid. He entered the elevator with dangerously slow steps as I felt the his anger suffocating me. I'm in so much trouble.

He stood directly opposite the other man and I noticed how scared Nerma was not only of Jungkook but also her Master. He seems really kind if I'm being honest. Nicer than Jungkook. Before I could explain to Jungkook, he grabbed my wrist harshly, pushing me to the wall of the elevator. I looked at him in disbelief, did he not realise that there were other people in the elevator? The other man looked at me with a smirk before saying in a deep manly voice, "Would you like us to leave?"

Jungkook replied, "No Taehyung, I'd rather you enjoy the show." I looked him in utter shock and I struggled under his grip. I then turned desperately to Nerma for help but Taehyung held her by her wrist to stop her from doing so. She gave me a sad look before looking down to the floor. Taehyung only watched in anticipation to which I shot him a glare. He chuckled and said, "Seems like you got the feisty one."

Jungkook held onto even tighter if that was possible and I gave out a small whimper. His face was only centimetres away as he looked deep into my eyes with anger. His whole body was against mine and I could feel his tense muscles. His eyes never left mine as he instructed Taehyung to press a specific button on the lift. The the lift came to an abrupt stop and lights began to dim. I looked at Jungkook with fear and sadness but he just chuckled menacingly.

"I'll go get the collar, Nerma stay here unless you want to get hurt as well," Taehyung threatened Nerma before leaving the now open elevator. Jungkook still held me in a hard grip but began to make a conversation with Nerma which I began to hate. Nerma was already scared of him as it was, if he carried on she was going to pee herself. He let go of me slowly to which I kneed him in the stomach (I was being nice, I didn't knees him elsewhere) and ran for my life out to the corridor in front of me that Taehyung went through. I didn't know where I was running because I was lost but before I could go into a room to hide, I got pulled back by a tight hand on my wrist. I knew for a fact that it wasn't Jungkook. These hands felt more softer. The hand spun me around and I became face-to-face with Taehyung who was holding a collar in his other hand. The collar that was probably for me. He smirked before pinning me to the wall behind and roughly wrapping it around my neck. I could feel his heavy breath on my neck as he tied it around me. Tears were streaming down my face once he was done. I felt like an animal. It was horrible. Plain cruelty. Once he was done he harshly grabbed my hand in his and dragged me to the elevator. His hands felt more comforting that Jungkook's yet it still hurt.

As we entered the elevator, Nerma looked absolutely terrified and I think it was because of Jungkook's conversation with her. Jungkook looked at me with the collar around my neck and surprisingly looked annoyed. He roughly took my hand from Taehyung's and made me stand in the corner with him. Taehyung handed him a remote and thanked him in response. Taehyung then took his spot near Nerma and pressed the elevator button.

After the doors closed, Jungkook pressed a button on the control and I felt a sting around my neck. So that's what it does...

The pain was extremely bad, but I tried to keep myself composed, not letting them get pleasure from my pain. I titghtly clutched the railings of the elevator and shut my eyes with tears spewing out. The pain soon stopped and I let go of the railing. Nerma gave me a comforting look whilst Taehyung held onto her wrist still. Jungkook came closer to me and whispered, "Be careful next time. I won't be as nice."