college was tiring and boring but i needed to attend because i wanted to graduate and find a better job.

on my way back to the house, i saw a sticky note peeking out of one of my notebook. checking it, it turned out to be the groceries list.

ketchup
bread
milk
chicken breast
rice
ramenㅡ not good for health but who tf cares

i made my way to the nearest convenience store before grabbing a basket at the entrance.

i picked out most of the items needed and was walking down the aisle when a grey mopped hair caught my attention.

seems familiar, where did i saw that?

then i saw something so incredible. he walked through the shelf and through someone's body. that person shook at it but he couldn't see him so he murmured 'damn ac'.

"ya! ghost boy." i whispered underneath my breath, causing him to turn around and grinned at me.

he floated and moved closer to me. "we met again?"

"no, i think you stalked me." i replied, unamused.

he pouted. "duh, no. i was just wandering." i wouldn't be so dumb to say but yeah i stalked you, woman.

"well then. what are you doing in the middle of grocery store? i thought ghost doesn't have to eat," i whispered nonchalantly but still carefully so that only him would hear.

jimin gave me an unamused look. for a second gawd he looked so hot. "do you take me as a joke?"

"no. i-i do-don't," i stammered. bitvh what.

"y/n, can i stay at your house? would you allow me to?"

my eyes widen and my mouth went dry. okay, hold the fuck up. how did he know my name was y/n?

"i know where you lived too. your age, your college, your major. and hell yeah, you looked cute in last night pink panties, curling into a ball because i freaked you out yesterday." he smirked before licking his lips.

"what the.. who are you?"

"thought you'd never ask. the name is park jimin. i'm technically 20, i think."

i quickly shook my head and rushed to the counter, paying for the stuff. as soon as i went out of the store, jimin went through the wall right in front of me.

"shit, shit, shit, go away."

"babe-"

"i don't know why i can see you but why are you doing this to me? who are you? why me?"

he chased me around and grasped my wrist before slamming me against his chest. i thought i'd go through his shadowy figure but i landed on his soft but firm chest.

"i need a place to stay while i try to find out the reason of my death. i promise not to bother you, you can pretend i don't exist." he said in a weak and saddened voice that melted down the cold ice in me.

i huffed and finally nodded in agreement. then jimin quietly followed from behind, until we reached my apartment.

i can't believe today i invited a spirit to live with me. and he freaking called be babe.