FANFICTION #1

Fan fiction: Lizeth and Kurda

It was a warm, bright day that brought two lovebirds, Lizeth and Kurda, together. It was magical and beautiful how it all happened. And the story starts now...

Lizeth was walking down the street coming home from the library. She had her new book, "Cirque Da Freak", glued to her face. She couldn't stop reading! Then suddenly a man bumped into her and she fell to the ground- losing her page number on the book. "Oh great! It's gonna take me forever to find where I was!" Lizeth yelled.

"Uh.. I think you were on page 63.." The man said. Lizeth looked up. There was a tall man, with blonde, long hair in a pony tail standing there.

Suddenly she was hit. Not hit by a car- thankfully.. But hit with love. Struck with LOVE! She instantly had a crush on the man standing before her.

"How would you know?" She smiled and asked.

"Uh.. Well I heard you reading it right before I accidentally bumped into you." He replied, reaching a hand out to help her up.

"So how does that have to do with anything about knowing what page I was on?" Lizeth curiously asked.

"Well I love this book! I've read it about thirteen hundred times! Cirque Da Freak is amazing!" He exclaimed.

"Wow.. You know this book? I love it too!" Lizeth smiled as she let him pull her up from the ground.

"Yeah.. That's how I knew what page you were on.." Lizeth and the man began walking together in the direction Lizeth was walking. "So.. Whose your favorite character?" He asked.

"Uh.. DUH! Kurda! I love him!" She said.

"Oh, really? Heheh. That's cool.." He replied.

"Yeah.. He's amazing.. It's ALL amazing!" Lizeth said.

"Hah, yeah. Uh.. Sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't looking." He explained.

"Oh that's alright! Your really kind and nice and everything." Lizeth complimented him.

"Thanks.. You got some pretty in you too! Agh, who am I kidding!? Your beautiful! Your eyes, your hair, your personality.. Your teeth--"

"My teeth! You mean.. You like my braces? I hate them!" She exclaimed.

"What!? You hate them? Why? You look pretty awesome. I love the colors." He said.

"Wow.. Thanks." Lizeth smiled.

They began to walk further.

"So where you headed to.. Uh.. Oh my! I forgot to ask for your name!" The man said.

"Oh! As did I! Well my name is Lizeth. And I'm heading home. What's your name?"

"Uhhh.. I don't know if I should.. Really.. Um, tell you." His smile disappeared. "You might freak out"

"Why would I freak out? Oh come on! You can tell me! What is your name?"

"I don't know.." The man hesitated.

"Come on!" Lizeth told him.

Finally the man told her his name.

"The names Kurda. How--"

"WHOA!!! You mean Kurda from.. Cirque Da Freak?" Lizeth yelled.

"I'm happy to say so" Kurda said.

"OMG! This is amazing! So that means.. All of this is real?" Lizeth pointed at the book.

"Yup. Every detail."

"Wow.. I cannot believe I'm talking to the amazing Kurda." Lizeth smiled even bigger.

"Better believe it." Kurda smiled back at her.

Lizeth looked down smiling still. She was so happy and excited that Kurda, her up session, was standing right next to her, walking her home. She remembered how he called her beautiful and she melted inside. She never actually felt the way she did now.

"How could I haven't of guessed it before? You match his description of looks perfectly!" Lizeth realized.

"It's probably because you thought none of it was real.." Kurda said.

"Oh.. Yeah that's right." Lizeth laughed.

"So.. You like the book?"

"Totally!" Lizeth exclaimed. "Oh I forgot about reading it more!" She opened to the page 63, the page Kurda had told her where she must've left off.

"Whoa! It is where I stopped! Wow, you surely know this book!" Lizeth said.

"Yup. Word to word." Kurda replied.

Lizeth smiled and began to read the book out loud.

"Kurda began walking with the girl he accidentally bumped into. He felt so nervous and shy when he saw her face. He fell in love and was so nervous that she would hate him for bumping her over on the street." Lizeth stopped for a second. "Well that's weird." She went back to reading. "Kurda knew exactly what page the girl was on, since he knew the book perfectly. Page number 63."

"Uh.. That's weird." Kurda said. "Isn't that what just happened?"

"I don't know.. That can't be!" Lizeth yelled.

Kurda stopped and looked at her for a second then smiled.

"Your the one" he said.

"What? I'm the one? What does that mean?" Lizeth asked.

"YOUR THE ONE!" Kurda yelled.

"Wait! Kurda, what do you mean!? Lizeth asked.

"This book.. That you purchased. Once your hands touched it, you became the one." Kurda explained. "That means your the girl in the book."

"So the book made me the girl?" Lizeth asked.

"No, YOU made it happen. You were the girl and since you touched the book, the next chapter could go on. Which was when I met you!"

Lizeth turned away shocked. She kept on reading.

"He asked for her name. Turns out the girls name was Lizeth. Kurda found her very attractive and cute. He especially loved her smile." Lizeth looked at Kurda.

"This is crazy!" Lizeth yelled.

"No it's not! You made the book go on! Your the new character!" Kurda yelled with happiness.

"What does that mean?" Lizeth asked.

"It means that I have to say 5 words to you... WELCOME TO CIRQUE DA FREAK!"