Survival(Sakura's story)

Sakura's pov
I woke up with exhaustion because of last night activity. I tried to get up but something wrapped around my waist which stopped me from getting. I looked beside me and saw Rikuo sleeping soundly while hugging me tightly. With sleepy voice

"Where do you think you are going? Are you going to leave me again?"he said.

"No,I was trying to take shower. Can you please let me go?"

"Until you give me morning kiss."

He said with smirk. I came close to kiss his cheek but he grabbed my head and pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips. He didn't let me go until we both need to breath.

"Kiss on cheek won't help. Come on. Let's take shower together." He said and grabbed my hand to get up. But my legs were weak and before I collapsed he grabbed my waist.

"Are you hurt?"

"Yeah, a little bit". Then he carried me braidal style and walked towards bath room.

"H-hey, what are you doing? What if the other saw us?"

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone see your body. Because everything about you is mine and mine only."he smirked and headed to bathroom. He opened the bathroom door and put me into tub.

"R-rikuo-sama,can you please leave? I-I- I want to shower."

"No. What's there to be shy about? I already see every part of your body."he said and came into tub.

"What are you doing?" I asked with red face.

"To bath with you."he said. I tried to get up but before i could that he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. My back against his front.

"Don't you dare run. If you will run, i will make love to you right here."
It made me stop. We just stayed in comfortable silence and feel each other's warmth.

"I miss you. Also i love you."he said near my ear and bit lightly.

"Me too." I said. I really miss him.

Few minutes later
We came out from bathroom and Rikuo carried me. He put me down on floor and went to his closet to take out clothes. He came back with his usual black yukata and blue cloak. He also carry beautiful kimono.

"Why do you have kimono?"

"Well, few days ago while coming back from school I found this from store. I know you wear kimono which has cherry flower a lot in past. So i bought because i thought it will suit you if you wear."

"Thank you. I didn't know you still remember that."

"There's nothing i don't know about you,my wife"he said and came near me.

"When did i become your wife? I remember we are still in engagement."

"Ever since you agree to marry me you are already became my wife."he said and grabbed my waist. It made me happy and embrassed.

"Come on. Let's put on kimono. I don't want you to catch cold."

"I can wear myself. Give me that"i tried to grab but he pulled away before i got.

"Nope. I don't want to. Let me do that for you."

"You are shamless man."

"Yes, only for you."he said with smirk. I surrendered and let him do dressing.

"It was really look good on you."Rikuo said and hugged from behind.

"Thank you for this kimono. By the way do you notice you are still in your night form?"i turned around and asked him.