Perrie and her thoughts!

Perrie lies next to Alex in his bed but she's restless, she has something on her mind that can't escape...

P: Why can't I stop thinking about her? I'm in a relationship with Alex, I love him. Wait do I? fuck. Do i? I love Alex, don't i? he make me happy, but not as happy as Jade does. No Perrie. Stop. You love Alex. Maybe I should tell Alex how I'm feeling but what if that breaks us up, I can't do that to him, I can't!

"Pez, you alright babe, you look upset?" mumbles Alex, who is half awake

Perrie replies in her calm Geordie voice "yeah I'm alreet babe, don't worry"

"Okkkkkkkk" slurred Alex who at this point is nearly asleep

Perrie puts her head on her pillow and stares at the ceiling in the pitch black, still thinking about a gorgeous, talented, perfect, cute, little person that who is also her bestest friend of all time- Miss Jade Amelia Thirlwall. 

Right, do I love her? She makes me happy and she makes my job a lot easier and less stressful, I see her literally every day, we have a lot in common but is this feeling a love feeling or a care for a friend feeling?

A few minutes Perrie quickly jumps up, this startles Alex.

"I need to go Alex" Perrie said in an urgent manor

"Babe its 11:47 at night, where do you possibly need to go?" asked a confused, tired Alex

"I'll explain tomorrow" 

Perrie runs out the bedroom door and puts on her once-white converse  and her jacket.

 She runs out the front door and runs, and runs, and runs...