Chapter 1

"Diamond!" My older sister Isabella called out to me.

Ughhhh today is the day the day I freaking don't want to happen.

"Yes Isabella" my voice was sleepy and low cause I'm fucking tired right fucking now.

I hate today I just don't want it to freaking happen.

So let me introduce myself my name is Diamond Royalty Emerald Rose and I'm 16 years old. I'm crazy , bold as fuck, sexy as hell, and freaking just pretty. I'm so tired right now.

"Its time to get to school" and that's what I want to fucking avoid. I used to live in Miami but then I had to move to here Cali because well my parents and their business trips I really don't see their point cause still they are barely home. I had to leave my friends and loved ones behind and that hurts like a fucking bitch.

Okay so I was practically raised by my older sister Isabella who is 18 years old from time I was brought into this world.  My parents are business people who own a chaine of hotels which have been in our family for generations passed down from father to oldest child. Since my dad was the oldest he had to ingerit the family business and my mom was by his side helping him throughout the entire time. Since they always had to go on business trips my sister raised me .

I love my sister to death cause she is practically like my parents even if she didn't give birth to me buh she raised me.  I realky don't blame my parents but it will be nice to have them over often since they only visit 5 times per every month.

Ughhh why do I have to go?

Bitch you gotta.

No I don't .

Hoe you gotta.

Who you calling a hoe assarass?

Lazily, I get off the bed and as soon I was about to " ahhhhhhh!" I fall flat on my face . Why the fuck do I have to have long hair. Okay so my hair is like really long it reaches me below my knees and is black and curly and worst yet really thick.

I pully my hair back and "ahhhhh what the fuck!" I could hear the laughing from isi cause I falk almost every morning cause of my hair and the thing is that it grows really fast I cut this shit a month ago below my shoulders and already its below my knees.

Upset, I get off the floor and yea I feel proud.

"Take that asshole " I point to the tiled floor. I strut away proudly maybe to proud cause " what the fuck!!!!" I fall flat back on my face . This day is one hell of a jackass ride.

Finally I'm done showering . I go put on a pair of laced undergarments after drying my body and hair. Then I put on a pair of black ripped highwasted jeans which hug my curves in the right places and showcases my huge ass , I then put on a black top which exposes my flat belly and small waist and huge boobs . I then put on a oair of black Jordans and then after pure torture I style my hair in a neat, high ponytail with my hair reaching my ass . To top things off I put on a pair of gold , squared , huge earrings and put in an extra stud in the extra hole in my right ear and some mascara , eyeliner, redblood lipstick and spray on some Gucci perfume.

I swing my bag over my right shoulder and grab my phone and head down stairs.

"Isi I'm out!!"

"Wait, wait , wait not yet!!" And that's when she appears. Isi is very pretty. Her eyes are hazel and bright and face flawless and body complexion caramalized. Her hair is black and curly and reaches her mid back length and she has an hour glass shape and 5 foot 3 . Her lips are cherry blossom and sexy . Unlike me I have a pair of bright green eyes and already you know my hair is curly and black reaching below my knees. My lips are rosy and my skin flawless and a dark shade of brown. I have an hour glass shape and surprisingly I'm more developed than Isi is. I am 5 ft 4 and yea you could say we kinda look alike just a little differences.

"Oooh ¡muy bonita!" Isi says.

"Gracias."

"I love you Diamond " the tears swim in her eyes and start to fall.

"I love you too Isi" I gulp down the tears.

We pull into a hug "I love you diamond ."

We then pull away and Isi face is red and teaes are spilling.

I wipe her tears and she smiles her teeth dazzle and are perfect. Her smile is warm and bright as always.
She rubs my cheek with her smoothe thumb and I smile at her.

"Don't cry Isi."

"Its just that I know you've been through alot and I love you so much and I know that you're hurting"she sniffs.

"Its alright Isi " I smile but I know that it wasn't I aren't alright but I have to.

"I love you so much mi hermana."

"Y soy ."

I love this girl so much I have no idea what I would have done without her .

"You have to get to school Diamond."

"No me gusta escuela ."

"Aww baby you have to go." She pouts .

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Finally , I arrive at redwood high and from looks of it well its huge, modern and well goodlooking.

With a sharp drift I park my lambo in the school lot and get out and lock it up.

As soon as I got out all eyes were on me . All I did was smile and brushed it off cause I'm used to tjis shit from birth yo.

I could see the guys smiling and winking at me and sending me seductive gestures. I brush it off and keep walking forward.

I get into the school and go straight to the principal office.

I was greeted by a short, slim lady with curly blavk shoulder length hair and a petit figure with pretty piercing grey eyes which stand out on her face. She looks like she's in her early we 0s or sum like that I don't breally care.

"Hello sweety what's your name ?" She smiles widely at me flashing her perfect teeth.

"Uhmm Diamond Rose" as soon as she heard my name she froze.

"You mean daughter of Jose Rose and Sabrina Rose?"

"Yes."

"Oh boy when will popular kids stop coming here well this is California ain't it?" She smiles.

She hands me a sheet of paper"here honey for every class you go make sure the teacher signs it ."

With a thank you and alright I left. You see my entire family, parent and my sister and I are well famous cause we are one of the richest familias on planet earth.

I walk the hallways and again more winks, smiles, seductive gestures and even some vicious looks from hoes which obviously I returned ain't my fault yo man can't get they eyes off me they just can't help but love what they see I really don't blame them though.

Well I guess this is redwood high what a ride to enjoy.