Picooooo💕

It was another boring August day, at a usual 50 degrees. I was leaning on the front desk at my new job at the Pinto Bean. It was my first day as a barista and I was loving it so far. No people had showed up and I sat on my phone for the whole 3 hours I've been here. I heard the bell at the door jingle and I glanced up to see a very handsome young man staring at me. His hair was messy from the wind outside and he smirked at me, making me blush.
"What's the best you have here?" He said in a raspy voice.
I shook myself out of my trance and answered shyly. "It's my first day... I don't really have an opinion."
He laughed and gave me a dashing smile.
"Well what do you usually get?"
"A white Mocha, with extra whip cream."
He nods. "Sounds good, I want that!"
I smiled awkwardly and continued to make his coffee. I could feel my palms get sweaty.
I turn and give him the coffee. "$4.83" I said smiling.
He grins slyly and sits in the chair closest to the front desk.
"So..." He said glancing at my name tag. "Ashlynn, how's your day been so far?"
I rubbed the back of my neck. "Eh,quiet."
"Well now I'm here, so we can talk as long as you want. I don't have any plans." He grinned his award winning grin again and I continued to blush like a maniac.
We continued to talk, every 2 hours or so a customer would come in and then leave. So we had lots of free time.
After 7 hours of talking I told him my shift was over.
"Awww but we just started to talk!"
I laughed "it's been 10 hours!"
He checks his watch and looks at me in disbelief. "I'm really sorry I have to leave!"
I frowned. He grabbed his jacket and stood up. He ripped a napkin and grabbed a pen from the other side of the desk and wrote something on a paper and handed it to me and left quickly. I was kind of sad that he had to leave but I was happy my shift was over. I glanced at the paper before leaving.it had his phone number! Omg that guy was hot! And I have his number! I got all giggly in the car. When should I call? In two minutes? Two hours, two days,weeks, never? Ugh boys are complicated.
________________________________
Okie dokie y'all that it with PICO! He's just such a hot little bean!!❤️
Anyways hope you like it! Not pressuring you to vote or anything... but you should:)