Chapter 1

I wake up because I had a nightmare that me and my mom are moving. But sadly it's not a nightmare, we are moving. Today. I get up and walk down stairs.

"Hey mom" Skylar says

"Hey honey I made your favorite chocolate chip waffles!" she says excitedly

"I'm still mad" I say

"You know we have to I can't refuse this job offer"

"I know, I know"

"Good so go get ready the moving truck I here and ready to go"

I finish my breakfast then go get ready.

"Mom I'm ready!"

"I'm outside lock the house and we will be on our way"

"Okay" I say sadly

*skip to getting in California*

We pulled up to our new house and it was triple the size of our other house! I ran inside and I was amazed.

"Mom this is amazing!"

"I knew you'd like it. Go pick out a room, but I get the biggest one!"

"Awe"

I pick out my room then start to set up.

"Skylar come down here!"

"Okay, coming"

"Yeah mom?" I say coming down the stairs

"I want you to go introduce yourself to the neighbors"

"Why"

"Because I want them to know us and I'm busy unpacking"

"Fine" I say walking out the door

I knock on our neighbor's door and wait for it to open. When it opens I see a women that looks like she's in her 30-40's.

"Hi" she says

"Hi I'm Skylar but you can call me Sky and I'm your new neighbor"

"Oh hi I'm Jennet"

"Nice to meet you"

"You too, so how old are you?"

"17"

"Oh I have a son your age! Hold on let me get him"

"Okay"

She invites me in and goes upstairs. she comes back down with her son.

"Sky this is Cameron"

"Hi" I say

"Hey" he says

"I'm going to go call your father I will be right back. You to get to know each other." Jennet says and walks off

"So" he says

"So"

"What grade are you in" he asks

"11th"

"Same"

"Well to be honest I don't really want to be here if rather be in my room so you can show yourself out, bye." he says and walks off

SKY'S POV

I walk you of their house and how rude was he! Telling me he didn't want to he there! Well whatever forget him he can f-off!

I get back home and my mom has pizza on the counter and I grab a slice and sit down with her on the couch. She is watching X-factor which is our favorite show!

"Did it just start?" I ask

"Yeah"

"Good!"

----------------------------------------------

Well this is my first official chapter! I know it's probably bad but whatever I've never written before!

I will update regularly and I promise it will get a lot better!