⑧вυnny нop

Youngjae spotted Mark talking to two men near the park entrance, one had grey and blue hair while the other had jet black.

"Hey Mark!" He paused his conversation and turned around to greet Youngjae with a sincere smile.
"Hey Youngjae! This is Hoseok and Hyungwon from work" he pointed to the two people he was talking to who waved in response.

They all chatted for a while since the event hadn't officially started yet. Youngjae felt himself randomly space out during one of their conversations and he let his eyes dart around the park.

It was mostly full of families with kids of various ages with some groups of teenagers and adults. A lot of the people he had seen around the area however he wasn't really considered friends with them but there was someone who caught his eye.

There was a man dressed in black with a matching black Defsoul branded cap. He tried to avert his attention back to the conversation but he just couldn't keep his eyes away from the mysterious man.

For a split second their eyes met and Youngjae felt something bubble in his stomach yet the moment was soon interrupted by Hoseok.

"Look, it's about to start" They all looked to the stage area where a man was adjusting the mic. Youngjae looked back to where the man was standing but he had completely vanished.

Youngjae sighed as he turned back to the stage "Hello I'm your host Rocky and welcome to the Stone Park wildlife event! In a minute I will chose one lucky person to come up and release these bunnies who have been taken out of dangerous hunting areas and transferred to this very park,"

A spotlight landed on a cage of 20-30 bunnies of different varieties. Everyone aw-wed over how adorable they were as Rocky continued speaking.

"But before that I would like to say a huge thank you to the person who made this possible Lee Jayeon AKA Defsoul who donated over 100,000 to help wildlife from danger all over the country and we are honored he chose our park to house these fluffy creatures"

The group where a bit shocked.They didn't realize their manager cared about animals that much.He seemed so strict and heartless but then animals do bring out the best in anyone. Unlike humans when you look into their eyes you see that their hearts are pure.

Youngjae felt himself smile as his mind drifted to Jaebum cuddling some bunnies. He knew it was wrong to be thinking about it but he couldn't help it.

He loved bunnies and he loved Ja...

"You with the orange hair!" he hadn't even noticed that he had completely spaced out again until he felt stares around him. He looked to the stage where the presenter was looking directly at him with a bright warming smile.

"M..me?" he stuttered

Rocky laughed "Who else? Come on up!"

With a poke from Mark, Youngjae came up onto the stage. Everyone was now watching him and he wasn't too keen on attention. He glanced around and spotted that man again, he smiled sweetly at him, their eyes catching each over once more.The man slightly wave at him.

"Its time to release the bunnies!" Youngjae had spaced out once again. He shook his head awake and took a step towards the bunny cage.

Bright lights flashed from the paparazzi who snapped photos as he opened the cage and the bunnies hopped off happily into the sunset.

Youngjae focused on one bunny at the back of the group who was all alone. Its fur was a shimming white in contrast to the others whom where shades of grey,black and brown. It seemed so different from the rest-so left out.

Youngjae just wanted to go and comfort the poor thing! It just looked so sad! Then another bunny stopped and turned back to the little white bunny. They glared into each overs eyes, like they were communicating in their own language. They touched noises and bounced off side by side.

Everyone cheered as the bunnies dissapeared into the trees. Youngjae stepped down from the stage and his co-workers ran up to him.

"Oh ma gerd them bunnies were just the cutest!The grey one with the black ears reminded me of Jackson!" Mark squeaked,going on about Jackson again.

Hyungwon joined in but it seems he was more shy and his attention was on a certain blue and grey haired boy. "The grey one with the blue eyes was cute I guess" he muttered in a low tone.

Hoseok bit his lip "But I thought that one looked like me..."

Hyungwon blushed and Youngjae and Mark slowly walked off, leaving them alone.

---------------------------------------------------

"Them love birds," Mark grinned as Youngjae looked up at the sky.

"So, have anyone you like?" he asked in a teasing tone which caught Youngjae's attention.

Youngjae diverted his eyes to the floor "No"

"Oh come on! I dont believe that! Who was that guy you were totally eye fucking at the event,dont you think I didnt see"

Youngjae widened his eyes "I wasnt eye fucking him! I dont even know him we just caught eye contact.Thats all"

Mark wiggled his eyebrows "Ever heard of love at first sight?" Youngjae just rolled his eyes at the childish man.

Then all of a sudden Mark stopped "Whelp this is my apartment building". Youngjae didn't know how he hadn't seen him around before was since his house was just across the street.

He was about to make a comment on the matter when he realized Mark was already in the building.

"Goodbye and goodnight!" Youngjae waved to him.

"Goodnight! I hope I dream about Jackson!" Youngjae couldn't believe him, could he not stop talking about him for like 1 minute?

He doesnt even have his number! But he does...

"Hey Mark guess who has Jackson's number?" Mark shot around and sprinted up to Youngjae who was holding out his phone.

"Thank you thank you thank you, you are the best person ever. I need to text him right now! Okay bye" And with a blink of an eye,he had gone.

Youngjae walked over to his small flat and entered. Bambam was still not there but he was too exhausted to care.

He flopped down on his bed and smiled as he let sleep posses him.

Unknown number:

I saw you in the park looking at him.

S t a y a w a y.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey everyone!!! Idk why but I used bunnies as symbolism. Im such a cool kid

Okey bbaiiiiiiiiiii

IF UR HAVING A BAD DAY HERE'S A GIF OF YUGYEOM TO CHEER U UP!!!

T is out!!!!!

Written date: 17th January 2018
Published date: 5th February 2018