Prologue

Prologue

He's a teen

A teenager in love

What a tragic attraction

What's the point in romance? 

I'm nothing more than a teenager. 

A teenager stuck in one of the only places that could be the equivalent of hell. 

High school. 

Honestly, I never thought that school could be like this. There was a time where I actually enjoyed it, but just like most in this town, I couldn't hate it more by the time I reached senior year. Senior year wasn't really what I expected it to be. 

It was anything but spectacular, or maybe that was just my opinion. 

It was as normal as all the others, minus the fact I became part of one of the biggest scandals in the high school.

No I didn't sleep with a teacher, or the principal. 

No I didn't sell pot around the school parking lot. 

I just got caught in a bet.

A bet that wasn't even mine to begin with. 

I really should've known better, I mean why on earth would he talk to me now? I hadn't been in the same grade as him since kindergarten or anything. 

At the time though, I couldn't get over the fact he was looking at me with his crystal blue eyes. I couldn't help but notice how his raven black hair fell just above them. He was the defention of perfection in my opinion, and he took his time to say hello to me.

Me of all people.

That really should've been the first red flag. 

His voice truly was that of an angel though, but really he was just a devil in disguise. 

A really attractive devil though.

I guess your sick of me laying out this story, and I would hate to give everything away just in the first chapter of my story.

This is how I fell in love with Tatum Jones, and this is how he broke my heart.

All because of some stupid bet.