Chapter 4:

Lisa's POV:

When Chanyeol smiled I smacked him the chest.

"Wae why are you smiling!" I half yelled at him.

"Hmm Because from the picture it does look like we were a cute and sexy couple." He said while looking down at me.

I blushed and looked down.

He suddenly hugged me, I stood there for like a good 10 second until I remembered that he was wet.

"Agioo so cute!" he said in a happy voice.

I just stood there as I felt his abs against my stomach and hand.

"Y-yah Chanyeol, let go you are wet." I said to him.

He let go of me and smiled.

"We gotta go back because they are probably waiting for us." I said leaving the room with water bottles.

I was trying to walk fast but Chanyeol had really long legs so how am I suppose to get away from that.

I looked back at Chanyeol to see that his shirt is still wet from the incident.

I turned back around to walk.

<<10 minutes of walking>>

We were walking until I saw Rose' and Kai talking to each other.

"Wow they are already talking sweet to each other." I said quietly.

"Ikr" chanyeol suddenly whispered behind me. 

I quickly looked back and Chanyeol and My head bumped into each other.

"Ouch!" I said.

I was on the floor while holding my head and Chanyeol was holding his head while standing up.

Chanyeol then grabbed my waist and pulled me up to stand up.

"OMG what happened!! and why is both of your clothes wet!!" Rose' and Kai said while running to where Chanyeol and I was.

"I bumped into this guys head and umm... I tried opening a water bottle that was cold and it squirted on us" I said while pouting.

"I have a name and that was not why we are-" I cutted him off by putting my hand on his mouth.

"I think you guys ARE a great couple" Kai said while looking at Chanyeol and I.

"Why would you say that?" I asked to Kai while my hands were still on Chanyeol's mouth.

"It says it on everywhere that you two are dating, plus it showed a picture of you two hugging. What did you both do when you guys left us two alone." Kai said.

"Chanyeol was it true that you said that you and Lisa are dating?" Kai said again.

"Hmmm... Ne I did, Wae there is a problem." Chanyeol replied.

I groaned.

"Rose' and I are going now... BYE!" I quickly dragged Rose' and left to not hear any further into their conversation.

While Rose' and I was walking we met up with Jisoo laughing &smiling, while Jennie was covering her face.

"Why are you so happy Jisoo and why is Jennie covering her face." I asked Jisoo.

"So what happened was that while we were walking, Jennie and I found a gaming area. While we were playing Exo Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, and Kris came to watch us play. Exo Sehun asked Jennie if she needed help and Jennie said no. As Jennie kept playing the game she didn't know how to play, Sehun grabbed her hand and made her scoot over. Sehun then played for her while Jennie was watching in shock." Jisoo said fangirling at Jennie and Exo Sehun.