2.

Charlotte POV

What was that boy trying to do? I thought to myself as I was walking home, I put my headphones once again and played Strangers by Halsey. Arriving home before my father could see me I ran to my room but was useless because he was passing by my bedroom door.

"Charlotte Dean!?!" he said with a hard voice and I shrank my neck and looked at him

"Yes?" I said quickly.

"Where were you?"

"Grocery store... I'm sorry... Dad I'm a photographer I can't stay at home for 3 weeks what will I photograph?"

"But you are grounded and if you continue like that I will increase one more week" He pointed the finger to me and that's how I knew he was for real

"Fine" I sighed and walk into my room, ran to my bed and threw myself against it "At least you will never let me down: I said to my bed and started kissing her..

💭I need a boyfriend real quick💭

(...)

After some time I started thinking about that boy and has a curious person I went stalk him.

I stood up and went to my desk, opened up my laptop and started looking for him...

"Hum... Let's see Brandon..." I look for his name and after sometime I found it " Well he is a singer... Dancer... And uhhh likes photography as well" I bite my lip looking at him... "Not my type at all" I closed my laptop and went to my bed and started thinking about random stuff... 3 Doritos despues I fell asleep.

__________________________________________

Hello welcome back, sorry for the short chapter I've been having mind-blocks these days but I won't stop writing for ya'll💛

Please feel free to correct my mistakes by commenting and please vote it would mean a lot💕

love you
J💗