🍂 5 🍂

Jeremy wasn't really feeling after 10 minutes. But after half an hour Jeremy was laying on the floor as Dustin was on the phone and washing dishes.

"You okay there? You seem like you're fucked" Dustin asked looking at Jeremy.

Jeremy looked up to Dustin smiling. Dustin seemed enormous, which makes sense because Jeremy was on the floor and higher than a kite.

Dustin watched for a moment. "yeah you're Gucci" he says walking back to the kitchen sink finishing what he started.

"Time...time...time it be?..." Jeremy said.

"Wha-Huh?? What time is it? Or what is time?" Dustin asked still washing the plates.

"Is it? The time?..."

"Oh it's uh..." Dustin didn't actually know what time it was so he pulled out his phone after wiping his wet hand off. "It is-oh fuck it's 7pm! You gotta go! My mom comes home real soon and I can't have a drugged up guy over or I'm fucked!" Dustin explains helping Jeremy up.

"I'll just.go home" Jeremy said stumbling to the back door.

"You sure?"

Jeremy nods swinging the door open. Dustin not really having a choice trusted Jeremy helping him get his bike.

Jeremy was unsteadily riding his bicycle down the street, it took him 2 hours and falling down two hills for him to get home.

When he pulled up in the driveway and saw his dad gone. Which was really good because if his dad saw him in this state he'd never hear the end of it.

Jeremy stumbled up the stairs to his room laying down on the floor. Just staring at the ceiling.

By the end of the night we was in bed with his boyfriend talking. Only talking.

It was relaxing to just be with someone and talk for hours. In fact, Jeremy had been up all night with Michael mostly talking but watched a couple of movies as well.

At about 6 am when Michael said he had to leave because his parents would see he's gone.

Jeremy nodded understanding his situation. He let out a sad sigh. "I have to stop doing this" he mumbled putting his head in hands.