1.

My outfit:

My POV As I run into a classroom but not just any classroom it's Mr Yoongi's room but I don't care at the moment I just to get away from them

My POV
As I run into a classroom but not just any classroom it's Mr Yoongi's room but I don't care at the moment I just to get away from them. As I turn with my back on the door and breathing in and out quite heavily he says to me "babe are you okay?" Seeing him yet just hearing his voice makes me feel better. He says by not taking his eyes off of his papers that he's grading. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek he stops and turns around to face me and gasps and says "babe you dyed your hair" I say "you like it?" He says "no I love it you look good and your outfit.... damn I'm lucky"

I smile and say "so I'll take that as a yes" he says "when you entered you were breathing quite a bit hectic. Are they trying to hurt you again?" I look down and say "yes" he takes my chin and says "I'll fight for you and keep fighting for you as long as I live" I look at him and smile and he smiles back and I kiss him and he kisses back. We connect our foreheads and he says "there's no one else I rather have a moment like this with. I just want it to be with you and only" I cup his face and say "I better be the only one you say that too" we both laugh and share a kiss the door knob rattles and I hide under his desk and the door opens and someone says

"Hey man" Min looks at me and says "it's okay it's just namjoon" I stand and namjoon says "Khia my favorite student give me a hug" I walk up to him and give him a hug we break apart and he says "I know every morning you come in here and you two have your steamy make out sessions. But I'm here to give you this" he hands me "my quiz... holy hell I passed with a A+" he says "yeah you did" Min comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me and says "ah I'm one proud boyfriend" we hear a bell ring and I say "and torture now begins but not for me I have the best 7 teachers ever. And then there's my PE teacher her I don't like" I turn and face my boyfriend and kiss him wrap my arms around him and his arms around my waist and we make out and namjoon says "I'll keep watch outside"

**
As physical education ended and us ladies back in our normal clothes and we head out to go to lunch I come face to face with my boyfriend once again. He takes my hand and says "you young lady are eating with me again. Detention for cheating yesterday" I get them 'oohs' from the other students and some 'lucky's from some of the girls as we were walking Brooklyn stops us and says "how can I get detention with you hot stuff" I say "ah excuse me Brooklyn he has one piece of work to deal with and that's me" he says to her "Khia done told you and she's a piece of work"

As we got our lunch and in his room we put our lunch down and he says "Khia what you said to Brooklyn was brave. Sorry for being so attractive" he cups my face and kisses me and I kiss back

He puts me on his desk without breaking our kiss we break apart and he says "god your so beautiful" and kisses me again

He says "I want you" I stop him and say "woah slow down cowboy we will go for round 5 at your place okay" he says "fine" I say "let's eat" we eat and when we were done and we take our trays back to the cafeteria

**
It's music class and I am so happy for this class all because it's ran by Yoongi himself. As we all enter Mr Yoongi says "welcome class get in your assigned seats" we all sit and mine is next to his and hands back our quizzes and I take a look and say to myself "A+ wow" he says "I'm not happy you guys are really good and some of you failed this quiz. But I will congratulate the one with the A+" he adds "and that is Khia Gray congratulations. Rest of you you did good too but let's get those B's and C's to an A" my friend April and I squeal in silence he speaks and says "Khia please come with me into my office" we walk into his office and he pulls the shade down and kisses me and says "babe I'm proud of you" I say "thank you" we continue to kiss and we start to make out again.

His hands go to my bum and lifts me up and onto his desk. His hands goes up my upper thighs and his lips goes from my lips to the front of my neck down my breast and cleavage and down my stomach he pushes up my dress and his teeth goes to the hem of my panties and releases and my pantie line slaps my skin and I say "like I said wait til we get to your place" I fix myself and so does he and we get back to class