Going Home.

Lana's POV

The person who I have chosen to adopt is

Lana!

The workers pat me on the back and cheer for me. Beth makes a deadly look at me, flips her hair, and walks away, stomping as she walks extra hard so I know she's mad. Brian pulls me in for a hug and smiled "You got adopted yass" I giggled back and hugged him again. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I immediately wipe it. 

"It's okay to cry in public honey, once I cried so hard on an airplane a woman asked me if I'm okay" He laughed and gave me a reassuring meaningful look.

"When are you ready for her to come home?" 

"Whenever she's ready."

The staff looked at me, holding a chart in front of me. They glanced. Stared. There was so much pressure on me.

I breathe a bit heavier, so the workers look away. Brian rubs me on the back and tells me that it's fine, he sounded to calm, and I trusted him. I felt safe for once. My breathing went down to a normal rate, and I spoke in a much more calm voice 

"I just need to pack, so tomorrow at most."

"Alright" 

Brian pulls me in for the last hug and smiles at me, slowly walking away and then waving through the window. The workers congratulate me and pat me on the back, offering to help me pack (are they Bianca?) but I decline politely and run up to my room. I hear sniffling and heavy breaths. I slowly open the door, exposing Beth sat on her bed, crying. 

At that point, that was my final chance to be bitchy, come on! I had to pay her back for everything she's done to me. I couldn't comfort her. 

"Hahaha, guess who's laughing now"

She gives me the death stare and storms out of the room. I get some suitcases and pack up all my clothes. Besides the outfit, I was going to wear tomorrow. 

Sorry for the short chapter lovies! But I don't know whether to continue this story, comment if I should!

-Ebony ♥