Part Four - Last

Naina's eyes starts brimming with tears as she hears everything from Rajveer. Rajveer went through so much, his pain was more than what she had to face, yet without listening to him, she acted in much a bad way. He has done so much for her and for her, he came back and what did she do? She behaved extremely rude towards him and blamed him for going away from her. And now is the perfect time for her to apologize.

When Rajveer doesn't hear anything in response, he turns to look towards Naina and he gets surprised on finding tears in her eyes. Reaching her, he turns his head from left to right, as a sign of warning her not to cry while he wipes her tears away.

"Naina, please stop crying! Tum janti ho tumhare ye ansu mujhe kamzoor bana dete hain"

says Rajveer softly

This was it for Naina to react and breakdown in his arms. Without a warning, she pulls him towards her as she hides her face in his chest, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry sir. Please mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Aapne hamesha mere liye itna kuch kiya or maine hamesha aapko hi galat samjha. Please forgive me sir"

cries Naina

This also brings tears in Rajveer's eyes. No, he needs to control himself in order to be her support. Wiping his tears away, he pats Naina's hair, as a sign of calming her down.

"Ssshhh Naina! Jo bhi kuch hua, usse bhool jao. Mein hoon na tumhare sath! Aaj se hum ek nayi shuruaat karenge"

Rajveer comforts Naina

This relaxes Naina and a smile stretches on her lips. Slowly, she breaks the hug and wipes her tears away. She locks eyes with Rajveer immediately. How lucky she is feeling at this moment! At this place, she once lost her everything and today, she gained everything back at the same place. No, she doesn't hate this place anymore. In fact, this is her second favourite place. Point 1857 is her most favourite place as after coming back from there, she realised her feelings for Rajveer, maybe not entirely, but she did to some extent!

Smiling, she takes a step closer to Rajveer. This succeeds in skipping Rajveer's heartbeat and his cheeks starts turning bright red out of shyness. With both of her hand's, she cups his face.

"Aaj mein aapse woh kehna chahti hoon Rajveer sir jo aapne Huda ke samne suna or jo sunne aap wapis aaye. Mein wo dobara kahoongi"

says Naina smiling

Her face glows and her eyes shines with so much love for him. Rajveer understands perfectly that she is referring to those three magic words, but something inside him stops him. Before Naina could say anything further, Rajveer puts a hand over her lips.

"I think hamein ab wapis chalna chahiye Naina!"

suggests Rajveer

And without waiting for her response, he moves a little back as he lowers his eyes. Turning his back towards Naina, he makes his way towards the jeep. Whereas for Naina, she does not understand what exactly just happened. He came back for her and to hear those words, and now, when she is about to confess her love, he doesn't let her and instead, he walks away. This skips her heartbeat as anger urges inside her. What does he think of himself? Knowing she has no choice left, she also makes her way towards the jeep, angrily, promising herself that she will not confesses so easily now, even if he begs her. Now, he needs to wait.

Beside the jeep, a smirk is prominent on Rajveer's face as he waits for Naina. That smirk implies that there is something he is planing for Naina, maybe a big surprise!

Rajveer-Naina - Ye Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें