outer space

outer space they call it, a place of quiet and peace. not much of it they think. the place of open opportunity to go anywhere. but if asked if stranded what would happen? run out of air to break...?suffocating slowly flouting into nothing until your flesh freezes and you turn in to nothing or the food and water supply you'll stave, dehydrate die into the abyss. not even that i question what about your insanity being left alone talking to nobody and being so alone you won't be able to feel the feeling of love being alone by yourself it get lonely and when you're lonely you think if it's worth. it worth living this life of nothingness being in a place of seeing nothing but something so far away they can't reach and since it's so far away they think if it's worth it, "is it worth it?". if it's so far away is it worth it most people think and they don't go for it but i am here today to prove that its wrong if you planned and supported a mission you go to the distance and you actually see and find out how far away it i, don't give up. just because that distances may cost going in the space worrying about how much food, air and water you may need to survive or even being alone you can do it in what guides you to what you ever destination you were going to. the stars for example...will guide you as if the stars were trail like the yellow brick road and this road you came across its called life you could be alone and not knowing where you're going or where you were headed in the start but you will find your place sooner or later. that may not be now but soon and once you do find that place and you reach your destination you are no longer in nothingness you are no longer in space running out of air being afraid of losing breath you are relieved, finally taking off your mask and breathing fresh air, relief. in some people have the chance to have someone by their side as they reach their destination some people don't have that luxury and i may be one of them.. and i'm not ashamed of that. have you ever been afraid to lose someone?? because i feel like i have,  its ripping me to small pieces. knowing soon this person will leave i keep him because just having someone with you makes life a lot more painless. an i know there's someone out there in the same position as me looking at nothing and feeling nothing can't breathe.. maybe we will meet but maybe not. one day we'll get out of the astronaut suit.