R

Jacks POV

As Finn led me into his house he explained to me how his parents were on a business trip and would be gone for almost a year. He looked sad and so I tried to cheer him up with funny jokes. As the night went on it started getting awkward. I was running out of things to say and I think Finn realized bcuz he quickly started up a conversation. "So you really liked Noah?" He puts his hands into his lap awkwardly. "Yeah I guess so but now that I've seen how he really is, I won't be going back to him anymore." A thick silence falls over us again. I shift uncomfortably on Finns bed. "Well I'm gonna go take a shower." He says getting up. I don't know what came over me. "Be right ba-" before he could get too far I reached my hand out and grabbed onto his arm. "D-dont leave me." I said under my breath hoping he would get the message and just stay. He doesn't. "What was that?" "Don't leave me." I say a little louder this time. He furrows his brows and slowly comes back to sit on the bed. He clears his throat awkwardly. "C-can we uh cuddle?" I fumble with my hands fearfully awaiting his answer. "Sure." He says to my surprise. "But you'll be cuddling with someone who stinks." I giggle as he lies down next to me. I place my arms around his neck and pull him closer. At first he's stiff but after a little bit he starts hugging me back. And suddenly everything that's gone on between us is gone.

Don't worry Rhyann I haven't forgot about you! You will be featured in the next chapter!!