Redrock

It was a warm September afternoon and a certain group of teens were having a terrible time. Five of them shuffled awkwardly onto a stage while regretting all their life choices. Three of them plugged in their guitars, one sat behind a glowing red drum set and one brave, clueless soul walked up front to the looming mics. They all look at each other and after a long awkward silence one starts to play a riff. An iconic riff. An edgy riff. Soon the whole bands playing and finally the vocals come in. "Take this pink ribbon off my eyes...I'm exposed and it's nO BIG SURPRISE..." All the parents begin to cringe but it's okay because it's their children so they force themselves to look like they're enjoying it. The guitarists look suicidal, the bassist looks already long dead, the drummer looks overwhelmed and the singer looks calm and ready on the surface but she's nervous. Knees weak mom's spaghetti. "CAUSE IM JUST A GIRL LITTLE OL ME" the audience is Shook™. They never expected Sofa Forest to be doing this. Her mom is crying. Everyone's recording. It's just a lot...but finally after like four minutes they finish and continue to awkwardly shuffle on and off stage, wanting to kill themselves every step.