Little Yellow Freak

Gwen stared at her glowing orb of destiny in awe at a Instagram DM conversation take place that she was not a part of. "So every time I try singing along with just a girl I accidentally say 'little yellow freak' during the choruses I didn't know Gwen Stefani was a minion." She quivered with anger. How could some girl say this about her? About Gwen fucking Stefani? She was Shook™. And thus begins her journey to ruining Sophie's existence. Not just ruining it. She would never be able to escape the Gwen. Instagram explore page? There. Snapchat ad? There. Revlon commercials? She decided to take up their offer. She was gonna do anything and everything to be everywhere in Sophie's life. But first Gwen had to learn everything about her. She picked up her glowing orb of destiny and began typing into it. Why does an orb work like a phone? I don't know don't judge it. She pressed on Sophie's profile and saw there were no posts. "What to heck?" She said to herself. She went to her tagged pictures...it was all memes. Gwen was getting frustrated. She had never felt more disgraced and now discouraged. She looked at the time and saw it was near 4 am. She set her orb down and decided to go to sleep and figure it out the next day.