chapter two

"Hey, What's That about ?" Liam placed his hand on my arm. He genuinely looked concerned about the note the the word plastered across my textbook. "NIGGER! Stay away from The new kid. Lily"

"What do you mean, Levi ? She's just what it says. She's a Nigger." Everyone turned and looked at her a few of her friends laughed with her. This was it, the moment I've been waiting for, I've been anticipating it. I didn't realize it but i standing over her punching her face left and right. When i Glanced Up The Guys with Lily we're out cold.

"Relax, Relax." I felt muscular arms wrapped around me. I also didn't realize i was crying, her face was bloody and she was out cold. It was Levi, his voice and his touch were soothing.

"What the hell was that about ?"

"They're racist dicks. It's been happening since my first day."

"Listen to me, they're going to try and Arrest the both us, my father happens to be her family's Attorney but after today i can assure you he'll have your back." I didn't want to make eye contact with him, His Eyes were this piercing green. He grabbed my chin.

"What's your Name?"

"Zari."

"Is that you for something ?"

"Izariya."

"dieu tu es belle."

"So you are French?"

"Last time i checked, yes. Well, My father is French, My Mother is Italian. But i was born in France so yes, Mia Bella." I knew some Italian and I definitely knew Mia Bella. My beauty. I didn't know if he was serious but he spoke with all seriousness.

"Thomas, Scott. My office now."

"Their Parents have been notified of their actions they have all agreed to not press charges on account of what their children have done to you and your Peers, Ms.Scott. I'm sorry you've encountered such hatred in our school and I can Assure you it will be tolerated no longer. " I was confused because when Addy complained about the way we were treated last week no one blinked in eye now everyone is apologizing.

"I may have made a call to my father, he's talking with your mother right now. They're in the process of suing the school and each of their Parents." I was taken back, he was so in charge and honestly it made my panties wet. What am i saying ? Jeez.

"How do you know all of this ? I just spoke to you Mother, she said where's your phone, Mia Bella."

"I-I don't know." This is what i meant when i said he'd be trouble, i don't know what's going on.

"Zari? What happened ? "

"That pasty bitch called me a Nigger." Addy Frowned Before before noticing Levi standing next to me.

"Levi, this Addison. That's her twin, Tyler. That's Alexis, and Naomi." He Nodded Smiling a little.

"Hey, someone gave me your phone." Alexis frowned, my 8 Plus was cracked. I started to call my mother back but she was already here.

"Izariya." My Mother was British, her accent was thick. She was born in Jamaica but she was raised in London.

"Woah, you're gorgeous." My friends stared in awe, it was the first time they had saw her.

"Thank you, You must be Levi?" She Smiled, shaking his hand.

"Thank you for speaking up for my daughter, she can be extremely shy and won't speak up."

"No Problem, No one should be treated that way, especially someone as beautiful as your daughter, Mrs ?" She Smiled Before crossing her arms.

"Campbell but Please, call me Naomi. I've heard a lot about you four." They Smiled while Naomi squealed.