• Together (TL) •

"We have come to the conclusion that it will be your decision. We just ask that you really think it through and consider all the factors. You both have been in the industry long enough to see how these types of situations work out for idols. There will be risks. Now, if you both do decide to make your relationship public we assure you we will protect you both. But please, consider it well."

Those words said minutes ago by the infamous Yang Hyun Suk, had been swimming in Lisa and Teahyung's head.

The couple, who had replied with a 'yes' and 'thank you', had respectfully excused themselves from the presence of both their companies' CEOs and were now sitting at a bench in a nearby and mostly empty park.

With their hands intertwined the young idols, sat in a comfortable silence.

That is until it was broken by the Blackpink maknae.

"Taehyung? Do you think we should after all?"

Although both were pretty sure about their decision they had decided to think about it together one last time. This was, after all, a decision that would not only impact their careers but their lives.

The young man remained quiet for a few seconds, but then turned to face her and smiled a gentle smile.

"At first, I was scared." He started off, looking into her chocolate orbs that he loved so much.

"Scared of how people would react. And how it would affect our members and how our fans would take it." He continued.

"But I realized something. That our relationship is something precious to me, something that I want to last for a long time. I don't want to feel scared or hide. So when I suggested making our relationship public I was sure that it was something I wanted to do, well aware what could come our way."

The girl nodded, "Me too, I was scared too, but not for long. That's why by the time you called me that same night you had suggested it to me, I was sure it was something I wanted to do too." She said as she squeezed his hand just a little and gave him a toothy smile.

"They told us to consider everything but we have. And we don't have to worry about the members. They have been our number one supporters since the start."

Taehyung couldn't help but let his smile grow even wider remembering the wise leader's words.

"If you really do like her that much, which I have no doubt you do, then don't let anything stop you. Don't worry about us, we're brothers, we always protect each other. We face things together. Everyone deserves to be happy. And those who truly support us will understand and would want us to be."

"Yeah, they have."

"And our fans," she added, "I've seen that some of them already ship us together. So hopefully it's not much of a surprise." she added with a giggle remembering some the very detailed and elaborate videos she had come across on YouTube.

A few more minutes of silence passed until it was disturbed by Taehyung this time, standing up abruptly, startling his girlfriend.

"So, Miss Lisa Manoban of BLACKPINK. Are you ready to let the whole world know you're dating the handsome Kim Taehyung of boy group BTS." He asked in his MC voice while he pretended to hold a microphone out to her.

Lisa rolled her eyes at his self-proclamation - which wasn't a lie - but smiled big and stood up,

"Yes. I am."

With his signature boxy smile and a small giggle, Taehyung grabbed her hand as they began walking back to the building,

"Lets do this together."