Chapter 1: Part 2

Greah:
"Um hello?May I ask what's going on?" I asked politely since I could not shout at him like a bitch."Um, miss, what are you talking about? Are you feeling okay?" the stranger asked me. And in a blink of an eye, people were crowded at the festival."What the hell?! What is happenning?" I blurted it out loud. Too loud. Geez. Everyone was staring at me. What the?! And then, Chris just showed up.

"Greah! What are you doing? And why are you the center of the attraction of everybody?" He said in a loud manner. "Thank God, I've found you!" I said to him in a terrified manner." A while ago, the people around here, and even you were list in a blink of an eye, and I was only left with a stranger with a black hoodie. And then- Wait. Where's that stranger?!". "Woah, woah. What are you saying big sis? I was just finding Kylia 5 minutes ago then I heard someone scream and I went over to look and I just found you as the center of attraction.". "Wait, WHAT?!" I couldn't help but scream. "You know what? Let's just go home. I'm more concerned with my big sis rather than Kylia" he said and rolled his eyes.

While I was driving back home, I still couldn't possibly believe that my imagination is going wild. But I still couldn't believe it. It felt that it was real. I was certain of it. But a part of me just wants to deny it. If it was real, how would it be possible? Is he my guardian angel or what? It's all that I've thought about throughout the trip.

When we both got home, I realized that I was a fucking lunatic a while ago. So I decided not to remember it for God's sake.
Please don't talk about it Chris. Please.

Okay, first of all, I'm proud of him. Why? Because he didn't question me for what my stupidity brought me. But I was in a fluster manner whenever Chris shoots a look at me. And I'm not happy about it at all.

"Um, Chris? Why do you keep giving my that look?"

"Um.. It's nothing." he said with a weak smile.

I went straight to my bed and slept. And I always keep remembering that stranger like he was someone important to me. But I don't freaking understand why. He keeps telling me these names:James and Emily. And he's just staring at me but I couldn't see his face. Why? Please give me some answers to the questions I've asked. What on earth is happening? Why can't I just live like a normal human being without nightmares? Of course, humans have nightmares; silly me. It's like the bad guys are haunting us just to make the protagonist stronger to fight them. But if I am the main character in a story, why did they choose me? It should have been someone else.

As I woke up, it was Sunday. We went to the mall to buy some utensils for my project in Science. Oh shoot. That stranger is here again.

Hello. Haha. Btw this is still chapter 1. I just made it two parts because the first part is too short so, yeah. Hope you enjoy! Like, vote, comment and share!Btw, Thanks _DaniMoon_ for her stories! :-)