cheater symetra x scorpion male reader x moira

Hey guys im going to try to get all your request done one of my wattpad friends asked me to do this so let's hop right into it

You and sym were a very happy couple you never fought or really yelled at each other you always thought that nothing will ho wrong in your relationship but boy were you wrong.

You walk into the training barracks so you can start getting better with your gun you were also very new to overwatch and they only hired you a month ago you decided to become symetras boyfriend and your best friend is lùcio since you both like listening to music.

Two hours later

After your daily training you decide to go out for some food and pick up symetra some too you go to your favorite place to get food and pick up sym and yourself some food after going inside you see lùcio and symetra at a table you think of it as a friendly gesture of getting food then THEY KISS.
Your heart sank into the floor as you realize they aren't just friends symetra is cheating on you with lùcio
since you have tears into your eyes you decide to go to the barracks and go to bed.
The next morning a alarm sounded meaning to get ready for a mission as you get your uniform onyou can't forget the scene from last night you decide to brush it off your mind right now and run to the airship.

1 hour later

After a hour you get to the mission site and there is conplete chaos robots and humans fighting destruction everywere you decide to go out and start fighting after about 45 minutes you start to think the war will never end until you hear a bullet fly past your face then you feel a sharp pain in your head then a singe thud.
You lay there ringing in your ear and the final thing you see is symetra looking at you then you pass out.

You wake up in a bed that doesn't look like yours it's black and red like the color of talon you soon realize that you are in talons HQ you run down the hallway into some kind of room with vases full of black and yellow magic you soon hear "oh you're awake now" you quickly look behind you to see moira "W-what are you going to do to me" "well as you see i resurected you and now i want you to join talon" moira replied "you know I will join talon everything that symetra did to me hurt I want my revenge.
Moira pointed you to a room with gear you decide to go with the outfit that is scorpion of mortal kombat injustice 1 it comes with all the powers that scorpion has.
You decide to go to overwatch HQ as you walk in the doors symetra is there and looks at you she knows everything about you even your body shape she says out loud Y/N is that you you say "Y/N is dead Vengeance will be mine" you pull out your sword and try to attack symetra but she knows your moves even with a sword.

After 30 minutes of fighting you finally got your revenge you decide to head back to talon and spend your time and work there also deciding to become moiras boyfriend sonce ahe helped you with getting revenge.

HEY GUYS i have been quit lazy and haven't been writing much request but I'm trying to get more into writing fanfics so i will try to release another one today