Bad News

Chairman: "You're such an excellent student, Im sorry but I cant break the rules just for you"

Its all because of me getting ill for 2 weeks before exam

Chairman:"Im really sorry but this grades are... theres nothing to do except following the rules, you may pay the first semester, then get your scholarship back"

Iris:"But, where could I get enough money to pay that?"

Im not feeling for classes after that so I just take a walk outside, and I realized that my tears is streaming down my face... couldnt bear it anymore I ran.

I got in this private school, because I believe that my grades are going to fulfill this school criteria, but just because of that sudden influenza, I had a very high fever.

I realized that I got lost,
I think Im at the other campus next to mine... But it doesnt look familiar at all.

VVVRUSSHHH....
Iris:"Wha...what?!"

???:"Urgh... thats dangerous, I could've just crashed into you"

Just as I was about to return to my own campus... theres someone came out of the bushes.

When I was about to get my head up, I saw a beast instead. There are two types of people in this world, humans and beasts.

While the two types live together their classes are separated, due to their differences in abilities. So I've never met them before....

I couldnt stand but looking at this beast upclose.

???:"Huh? What is a human like you doing on my territory? Anyway... whats this smell?"

After looking at me suspiciously, the beast started sniffing me all over.

???:"You're... a human arent you?"

Iris:"... yeah, what about it?"

???:"You smell great for one though. Whats your name?"

Iris:"Iris Freesia"

???:"Iris...huh. Hmm"

Iris:"What about you then?"

???:"Axel"

Axel who shortly give me his name had not stop sniffing me. Doesn't seem like he find me smelly though. It was impossibke to relax with him sniffing me all over.

Iris:"Hey, can you cut it out..."

Axel:"Its not like you'll lose anything"

He started holding my body, I tried to hesitate, but he wont let me go. Instead he is getting closer to my body, I could feel his breath on my chest. I heard that beast dont feed on humans but... I kinda get the feeling that Im gonna be eaten. Just as I was about giving up on him letting me go, there was suddonly a wet sensation on the side of my neck. I figured out that I was "licked".

Iris:"Wha....hey?!"

Shocked, I ran as hard as I can to let Axel's grip off me. Not sure he was surprised or planning to let me go anyway. He moved away from me.

Iris:"Why did you lick me?"

Axel:"Because you look delicious"

Iris:"Delicious?"

What about the romors that they dont eat humans?!
As I was stunned by his words, he approached me again, I backed up instictively, then turn around and ran.

Axel:"Oi!"
Iris:"I dont want to become your prey!"

Axel:"Its not like Im going to eat y-, hey stop running!"

Iris:"Theres no one who wouldn't run!... Ah!"

I just wanted to run away, but there's something bothering me from the start.

Iris:"shouldn't you have lessons now? You should go to class properly"

Axel:"...Huh?"

He made a weird voice tone and stopped in his tracks, confused. Making use of my chance I made my escape.

Axel:"Whats with her? Interesting.."

I didnt notice that.

He continued to look at me with eyes of a predator.

Iris:"huff... huff!"

I slowed down after I confirm that Axel wasnt chasing me. The thought of him licking me, raised my heart beat.

I wonder if all beasts are like that...

He kept telling me about my taste, or smell and other things I've never heard or been told before.

He had an animal like futures, like his wolf like ears, amber eyes like a cat but like a human as well? His tail.. but he has a normal human figure, his white skin and black hair.

So this is the difference in species... I thought, as I surveyed the area around me.

My surroundings were still unfamiliar.
Seemed like I traveled further then before, ugh... what a joke getting lost in a school.

First I have to go to the "human" campus. I said as I tracked back the path I came from and...

???:"Hmm... whats up? We have an interesting one"

That sudden adult voice, shocked me. He seemed a little different from Axel... But I could tell he is a beast as his ears were different from that of a human and he had a tail.

???:"You're a student from the human course aren't you?"

Iris:"Yeah, uhm.."

???:"Im Enzo, the doctor for the beast course"

Enzo:"Doesnt the human course have classes now too... why are you here?"

Iris:"Sorry, I had a lot on my mind, and got lost in here..."

Enzo:"The school is huge after all, this often happens. Man... but what happened before you came here?"

Iris:"What do you mean?"

Enzo:"Your hair and uniform is a mess"

Upon saying that Mr. Enzo pointed at the window on the school building. I could see my reflection and my messy hair and uniform. Urgh.. I look horrible, I gotta tidy up.

÷
End of story guys!
Dont forget to comment and vote my first story.
I'll like to hear what you guys think about my story by commenting, give your critiques and advices as well😀

Untuk bahasa Indonesianya bakal nyusul kok temen2.. ✴