S e v e n ✅

I didn't know this could happen...

~•~

It was noon and they were done practicing for the day, as they were getting ready to go back to the dorm bang pd barged into the practice room.

"Guys I have news for you!" He said happily. everyone stopped whatever they were doing and lined up close to bang who took a seat on the chair that was closer.

"I have found a potential surrogate for you guys!!" He said making everyone happy except one.

"But before we accept I want you guys to meet her? because obviously, it's for you" namjoon nodded his head and looked at the others.

"Well..guys when do you wanna meet her?"
"Maybe when we're free in 2 weeks" Jin replied.
Everyone else agreed with him.

"Alright, I'll set a meeting with her"bang said and walked out of the room. Jungkook noticed that Jimin was sitting in the back of the room. It looked like he was in deep thoughts. the brown head nudged the closest person to him that ended up being Yoongi who looked at him confused.

"What?" Suga Asked Jungkook pointed at jimin getting the attention of the other members too
"What's wrong with him?" Hoseok said, now everyone was really worried about him, he's been acting really different and it hurts everyone to see him like that since whenever they ask him what's wrong he replies with "nothing".

" You know what, I can't take it anymore seeing him like this let's take him to dr. lee" Hoseok said looking at everyone else.

"Alright let's go, Yoongi convinced him, "Namjoon said.

Suga walked toward the younger when he got closer to the blond Yoongi sat in front of him getting him out of His daydream.

" honey bear..what's wrong?" Yoongi said, stroking his cheek. " nothing hyung.." " let's go see dr. lee she might be able to tell you why you've been so tired lately hm?"

Jimin nodded his head without any question.

"Let's go Everyone is worried about you boo"
Yoongi helped Jimin get up and they all walked out and got into their van and asked their manager to bring them to dr. lee's hospital.

~•~
"Cupcake do you wanna go in alone or you want us with you?" Namjoon asked as he back hugged jimin.

"I'll go alone hyung thank you," jimin said and the leader let go of him as he walked into the private room with dr. lee.

•*•

"Thank you dr. lee" jimin said as he walked out of the room, he sighed.

"What is it?" Everyone spoke at the same time making Jimin giggle.

"It's nothing she said I'm just overworking myself and that I should take a little bit more rest than usual," he said everyone sighed in relief and the group hugged jimin.

~•~

It was just yesterday that they went to the doctor for jimin yet he's been getting worse since they got back.

He stopped practicing and has been sleeping a lot and he eats less than before.

"Jimin.." Jungkook said as he tried to wake his hyung so he could eat.