Nash.

🍓Rose's POV🍓

"Rosie, come on!! I swear if we miss out flight I'll strangle you with your own hair." My brother, Cameron, yelled.

I sighed. I wonder what's with him and my hair. I know it's longer than most girls hair but he's always finding some way to use it against me.

"Cam, calm the fuck down. I'm done packing. Jeez. Oh! Wait, I need my converse."

I ran back upstairs, almost tripping over the carpet, but quickly making to my room. My white converse were laying sloppily under the edge of my bed. I pulled them out all while smacking my head on the metal frame. "Ow."

"Hurry up Rosie!"

I laughed, running back downstairs. "OK. I'm ready now. I promise."

I grabbed my suitcase, rolling it towards the front door where Cameron stood staring at me. "What Cam?"

"Nothing. You just...look different." He stared at me for a few seconds more before turning and walking out to the car.

"Um, was that good or bad?" I asked myself.

After loading my stuff into the car I hopped in the front seat where Cameron proceeded to dance to Latch by Disclosure. We drove in silence. A comfortable silence. Finally making it to the damn airport, thirty minutes before our flight.

"We need to hurry." Cameron said.

Now that I think about it being Cameron Dallas' sister is a bit rough. Our Mom and Dad died a few years back in a car crash and we lived in our house with our Aunt Maggie until she got married and moved away. Now it's just us and Cameron's really protective. He started making Vines a year and a half ago along with a ton of other people and this is the first time he's allowing me to come to Magcon with him. I've met a couple other Viners but Cameron doesn't let me talk to his friends much.

We went through security quickly and made our way to the gate.

"Rose?"

"Yeah Cam?"

"Are you sure you want to come? The boys are a little crazy and I don't want them to make you feel uncomfortable."

"If they're anything like you I'm sure I'll be fine. We can all be weirdos together. I promise I'll be okay."

He only nodded before going back to his phone. I went back to my book and soon we were called to our seats. Cameron wrapped his arm around my shoulder and sighed. "Be prepared for a whole shit load of crazy."

Four hours later I woke up on the plane with my snoring brother drooling on me.

"Wake up." I nudged him a little only making him stir. "Cam." I slapped his jaw, waking him. Everyone turned and stared. A few laughing. I smiled shyly.

"Why'd you slap me Rose?"

"I told you twice to wake up and you didn't. Be glad I just slapped you. I was going to push you into the aisle."

"This is your captain speaking. If I could ask you to please buckle your seatbelts. We'll be landing in Dallas, Texas shortly."

I looked at Cameron, who'd yet to put on his seatbelt. "Hey, dumbass. Put your seatbelt on." He rolled his eyes while buckling his seatbelt. 

Twenty minutes later we were walking through the airport looking for Cam's friend Carter. I'd met Carter before. He's really nice to me and I appreciate that. Not many people have been.

We saw Carter standing at the entrance waiting for us. He made a strange face but smiled and laughed as we made our way over to him.

"Cameron, I've missed you so much I feel like you took a piece of my heart when you left last time." Carter said dramatically. I laughed loudly. Cameron merely rolled his eyes and kept walking.

"Have you talked to Nash and Matt?" Carter asked Cam.

"Yeah. Before we got on the plane. Matt said they'd all be at the hotel long before us so they were going out to eat, but, uh, after that I turned off my phone."

"They should be back now. Matt won't stop saying whip that donka donk." He said into a sigh.

"I don't even know what that means."

I loved how the boys could be apart for months yet the next time they see each other it's like it's only been a day. Cameron talks about everyone a lot so I should remember all of their names. Honestly, I'm sort of nervous. People aren't my strong suit. I have had a few problems in the past that aren't worth mentioning but they involve people and never turned out right.

"Right Rosie?"

"What?"

"I said you're excited to meet everyone, right?"

"Um, yeah. Excitement bubbles through me." I said sarcastically.

They laughed as we climbed into the car. "Cam, I'm tired. Can I sleep when we get there?"

"Yeah. It's getting a bit late anyways. Hey, is Mahoghany there? You know, so Rosie's not all alone."

"Yes. She was up at the ass crack of dawn blasting some remix she made."

I chuckled. I have met Mahoghany plenty of times before and I know how she is with her music. Crazy and loud. Carter pulled into the back entrance of the hotel seeing as there were about fifty girls crowding the entrance. We got our suitcases out and pulled them inside and up to the rooms. I would be sharing with Cameron, Nash, Mahoghany, and Hayes. Ahah! I remembered there names. Cam slid in the room key and I was shocked to see about eight boys laughing their asses off with shaving cream, I think, smothered across their faces. They all looked up as we walked in and piled towards Carter and Cameron. I stood awkwardly off toward the side until Mahoghany walked over with open arms.

"I missed you