Chapter 8

Callie's P.O.V.

The side effects of my bumped head turned me into a psychotic delusional woman. I must have hit my head pretty hard.

"Yeah you did. That's why you were in the hospital." Jonathan said as if reading my thoughts.

"And I ain't reading your thoughts!" He added.

What?

"You're speaking, idiot!" Oooh, so that's why. I must have said all of that out loud.

I turned to look at the classy man named Nick. He dressed super classy that made him attractive. Honestly, I prefer classy men but not this dumb ass here!

"You're kidding, right?" I queried Jonathan.

"Kidding about what?" He asked.

"Him." I pointed Nick and looked at my brother wide-eyed. "It's impossible that he was the cause of my fall. I bumped into someone."

"Technically, you were an idiot. I happened to be that someone." Nick rolled his eyes, reverberating my ear drums with his low husky voice. It made me terrified.

I could honestly tell that I am shocked but he couldn't be. How small could the world be? First Michael, and then Nick! The universe is toying my destiny.

I placed my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrow. Nick raised his too and crossed his arms in his chest.

"I am sorry. I didn't know that trying to catch you will only make you fall even more and I am sorry for your unbelievable skating skills. I'm sorry that you cannot glide properly that you ended up kissing the ice." Nick dead panned. Did he just insult me?!

I removed my hands from my hips and talked. "Did you just insult me?" I scoffed.

"I didn't. I was being honest." He inched his head forward to reach my height level.

"Why you piece of jerk!!!!" I was starting to lunge at him when Jonathan grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him as if to why he would stop me in crashing the bones of this Nick, He just angled his head and looked at me, like he was trying to tell for me to be nice.

I angrily removed my shoulder from his hold and fixed my clothing. I ran a hand through my messy hair, closed my eyes and breathed out. I opened my eyes again and turned to look at Nick. I stepped backwards so I can literally hold the door. I smiled cheekily and slammed the door shut.

So much for a rather "sincere" apology. I must be thinking too hard because I placed my weight on the wall beside me. My head started to spin and it's like I want to barf all of my meals for the past few days. I ended up sitting and breathing for air. 

"My medications." I rememered. I opened the door again and noticed that Michael's door was closed. Where is he anyway? I really do hope that he didn't hear that odd conversation Nick, Jonathan and I had.

I went downstairs only to be met by the least person that I wanted to see.

"Great." I said sarcasticallly. I plopped down to my usual seat and stared at Nick while he gave me one of his insulting smirks. 

"How are you two friends again? I mean, I don't remember you befriending someone who is a jerk." I butted to Jonathan. He did mention something about his friend, more like a partner in crime but I didn't think that it would be this Nick. 

"He is a jerk, that's why we're friends. We'd been friends since High School." Jonathan stated in a matter of fact tone.

That's weird. I mean if the two were friends since High School, how come I have never seen Nick here before? Not to mention of all the boys who went here with Jonathan.