+ twelve.

"Aurelia what was that?" Grayson asks me, his reaction shocked or maybe angry?

"Just letting her know what she's getting herself into." I shrug my shoulders. Am I jealous? A little bit, but I'm more angry than any other emotion in the world right now. I'm mad he could just fuck me and move on like that after I try to fucking kill myself. I know it's harsh, but it's unfortunately my reality. This Meredith chick doesn't even seem like anything special.

She's literally the Wal-Mart version of me, but that isn't my business.

"Just be careful," Grayson looks at me. "don't start anything unnecessary. I know you can be petty."

"What girl isn't petty?" I sit on the couch.

"True. You seemed mad when you met Meredith or whatever her name is." Grayson comes and sits by me. "Are you jealous? Do you still like him? Did you ever actually even like him?"

I sit there for a second, playing with my fingernails, stalling of course. I don't know what to say because quite frankly, I don't know. I think I grew feelings for the wrong twin. I was supposed to be with Grayson but I fucked everything up.

"I was jealous yeah. But that's only because Ethan literally had sex with me a few weeks ago. He took my virginity. And then he just up and fucking leaves." Grayson winces when I bring up the part about him taking my virginity.

"Yes I know what he did. Don't remind me." He huffs. I just shrug my shoulders. He can't avoid it forever.

For the next hour, Grayson and I just sit there in the most awkward silence. The quietness and tension burns through me it almost physically hurts. Once our movie is over, Grayson gets up.

"I'm gonna go." He grabs his coat.

"Are you mad?" I say without removing my eyes from the tv, even though nothings playing.

"No, just confused." He walks out.

That was weird. I decide to watch another show until mom comes home and I get a call from Ethan.

"Hello?"

"Hey," a feminine voice answers. "Aurelia. It's Meredith."

"Okay and you're calling me why?" I roll my eyes even though she can't see me.

"I'm just warning you. I can tell you're a petty jealous bitch. Try to do anything to sabotage anyone or anything and you will regret it. Trust me."

"You don't intimidate me. Bye honey! Have a blessed damn night."

"We will!" I hear Ethan say in the background of the call.

God I hate them. My anxiety can't help but wonder if Meredith would actually do anything, and what would she do? Hurt me? Humiliate me? Do something to Ethan? There's so many questions and I'm so worried. I decide to call Grayson even though he seemed mad. I bite my nails anxiously while the phone rings about four or five times until he answers.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Hey Gray," I sigh in relief. "Please keep an eye on Meredith and Ethan. She just called me from his phone telling me to not try to sabotage anything or I'll 'regret it' and honestly I'm a little scared." I'm out of breath by the time I finish.

"Okay, but I think she's just trying to scare you. But I'll keep an eye out."

"Thank you, talk to you later."

"Bye." He hangs up and I just sit there, so many questions running through my head.

I have a bad feeling about this bitch.

+++

Btw I POSTED MY FIRST RANT IN MY RANT BOOK CHECK IT OUT :)

HIIIII I UPDATED. yes it's short & I'm sorry but I'm literally just writing this at 11:11 pm (omg make a wish!1!2) and I needed to give y'all a filler. Also, I'm just going along w the plot as I go so bare w me LMAOOOAOAO

Anyway I love y'all & follow my ig if you want @madisynlanee ;) okok thx bye 💓🦋💕✨💘