That Moment

Hey you lot, I'm Destiny and this is my first ever story on here, hope you guys enjoy :)

My Twitter Name:

Yourgirldest

Please Follow x

"Hey Dest" screamed Katie. "Hiiiii Katie" I replied *hugging Katie as Paige approached * "Hey Paige" *leaning in for a hug* "We have some AMAZING news *turning to Paige* shall we tell her... Paige cannot make the MAD concert so I WOULD LIKE YOU TO COME WITH ME". "ARE YOU SERIOUS, AHHHHH".

Two weeks later

I woke up that morning with the biggest smile on my face, opened the Curtains and it was raining outside and all I could think of was today I'm going to see MAD!

After School

It was 2:59pm and it seemed like that minute was going to take forever but finally it was 3:00pm and the bell rang! I ran out of school seeing Katie and Paige giving them both massive hugs and telling Katie that I am so excited and I can't wait for tonight!

Getting Ready

I curled my hair, my makeup was just finished, I slipped loads of bracelets up my arm and I finally put the outfit on that I had picked out nearly 2 weeks ago!

The Concert - M.A.D

We lined up and we where near the front after about half an hour George (MAD's manager) stuck his head out of the door and then Dan stuck his head out the door and I screamed to the top of my voice, His hair looked amazing as usual with his bandana;) Just before the doors actually opened me and Katie bought 2 large MAD t-shirts which swamped us haha. I spotted the dancer out of Fame and TV I couldn't believe it! We gave the tickets to the door man and we ran in there we were in the middle of the crowd and some how we actually got pushed to the front (how strange). The supporting act was Vanquish and the girls were amazing! Until... Finally the boys were on stage!!! I managed to touch Dans armpit:/ I got a wink and a smile off him, I touched Bens guitar and Michael kept winking at Katie! I thought I was going to die!!! As Dan gave me one last smile that was the moment I literally fell in love with him and he looked even better than what he did on his Facebook vines.

Dan's Girl Forever!x:)x