Chapter Thirty-One

(Poor Draco, all he can think about is Harry.)

(Who else is ready for the next installment of Fantastic Beast?)

*Severus Snape*

  After Lucius explained how Albus had gotten Lillian released we started trying to figure out a way to keep her from attempting to touch Hadrian and Jamie but suddenly there was a terrified scream and we all froze before I realized who it was.

  "HADRIAN," I yelled rushing towards his room only to find it empty with a small amount of fading magic that was familiar. "I'm going to bloody kill her."

  "Where's..."

  "She took him," I snarled turning to look at Tom and Lucius who had just entered. "Lillian took Hadrian."

  "I'll get Frank and Alastor," Lucius said as he apparated out.

  "She took my child," I growled angrily. 

  "Calm down," Tom said gripping my shoulders. "We'll get him back but you need to calm down."

  "I know," I snarled jerking away from him. "But I can't stay calm not knowing what that woman is doing to my child."

*Tom Marvolo Riddle*

  I watched Severus rant about not staying calm because of his child missing and I finally has so I grabbed his collar slamming his back into a wall and staring down at him.

  "Calm down," I growled with a dominating command in my voice and I watched as he submitted to the command with a small whine. "We will get him back but we have to do this correctly or we'll do more harm than good towards Hadrian."

  "Okay," came his meek reply and I sighed releasing him and watching as he walked over and picked up the small dragon toy that he had given Hadrian before he sat on the end of the bed hugging it to his chest. Knowing that he wouldn't be moving for the next few minutes I sent a Patronus message to Remus and Fenrir.

*Remus(Moony)Lupin*

  I was in the middle of a fifth-year lesson when a basilisk patronus appeared and I listened to the message in shock before dismissing everyone.

  "Moony, whats wrong?" Jamie asked as he and Draco ran up to me.

  "Hadrian's been kidnapped," I growled.

  "We're coming with you," Draco said and I nodded pulling them up to my office and grabbing the portkey and we disappeared from the office landing in the throne room of Gaunt Manor.

*Fenrir(Renny)Grayback*

  I was watching Regulus move around our small cabin when suddenly a basilisk patronus appeared and after I heard the message I let out a snarl which caused Regulus to run up to me.

  "Ren whats wrong?" 

  Hadrian's been kidnapped," I snarled wrapping my arms around his waist and apparating us to Gaunt Manor where several people were currently yelling.

*James(Prongs)Potter*

  I was with Sirius chatting about what all Albus and Lily had done when Hadrian's owl, Hedwig flew into the Aurors office landing on the desk, Sirius cast a spell on the letter before opening it and as he read I saw that he was getting very angry.

  "Padfoot?"

  "You're coming with me," he snarled gripping my collar and he apparated us out of the ministry and I stumbled slightly when he released me and I noticed that we were in the throne room at Gaunt Manor and everyone was yelling.