BuT iM bAmaN

A/n G'day dudelings, this One Shot is kinda decadent to Heath Ledger -hint Batman/joker story but u know levi- and that is because now/today the 22nd of January 2018/or whenever the fuck u read this, will be 10 years since this amazing hero has been gone....;-;
*sigh* love you Heath Ledger R.I.P.........Anyway on with the one shot
(This was a dream I had btw and thought it would be an ok story to write)
_______________________________________________________

(Modern Au)

Word count; 1525

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'M BATMAN!" I yelled in my deep Batman voice in my living room, jumping across couch to couch doing 'parkore' if that's what you would call it. Just for my own entertainment I had a box on my head revealing my mouth and eyes with two pops sticks sticking out on the top for the Batman ears. The top quarter of my black blanket was tired around my neck to make a cape -with of course my Batman pyjamas.

"JOKEEEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!" I point while yelling at my pineapple with a poorly done carving/makeup on it for a face. I was so focused on being Batman that I did not hear my front door open revealing my boyfriend Levi.

He stared at his girlfriend for a few seconds confused as fuck, her still being unaware there was a second presence in the room, Until.

"Oi!"

"BWAH!"

I jumped throwing my Batman gadget to the noise/person, but unfortunately it wasn't a real one.

"Did you really just throw a banana at my head..." Levi said monotone, which was actually a little scary considering I probably fucked up big time...-but me being me did not focus on that subject just yet.

"Well if it was a real Batman gadget you would be dead my friend." I say in a deep Batman voice. He looked at me with 'are you fucking serious' look, and with that I gave a nod.

"What the hell are you doing (Y/n)? You look fucking ridiculous..."

"Uh, well sorry for not having a spare Batman costume in my wardrobe Levi." I say sarcastically.

"You didn't answer my question brat."

"I'm being Batman, what does it look like?"

"A crazy shitty hobo."

I gasped! "How dare you! I'm a hero of JUSTICE!" Levi rolled his eyes.

"Why are you being 'hero of justice'." He quoted with another roll of his eyes.

"Thats not like you to get curious Levi~." I teased.

"Answer the bloody question (Y/n)..." A sigh escaped my lips as I get off the couch.

"Levi, Do you know what day it is today?"

"Monday, why?"

"No, the day, what today is."

"The 22nd of January...? What about it."

"Levi, today is the great hero Heath Ledgers 10 year anniversary...." I say looking down and being little dramatic but sad.