Chapter Thirty-Two

(^Baby Draco practicing his smile for Harry.)

(A/N: Meant to post this yesterday day but I forgot when I found out my Great Uncle who I was close to passed away Friday.)

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  Everyone was trying to figure out where Lillian could have taken Hadrian when suddenly the throne room doors burst open and both Jamie and Draco burst in with Hadrian.

  "Prevelle...Manor," Jamie panted. "Dad...Is...Hurt...Charlie...Is...There...Along...With...Dumbledore...And...Lillian."

  "Waven," Hadrian cried and Severus rushed over and taken Hadrian from Draco. "I no like dark."

  "They had him locked in a small room under the stairs," Draco said. "But someone has to go help Charlie before he gets hurt."

  "I'll go," Bill said and he, Tonks, and Frank all apparated out.

  "Draco, take Hadrian upstairs and clean him up," I said and Draco took Hadrian from Severus before he and Jamie went upstairs with Hadrian.

  "I'm going to kill that man," Severus growled and I nodded taking a seat.

*Draco(Dragon)Malfoy*

  After getting Hadrian bathed and dressed in one of my t-shirts I laid him on my bed before climbing in beside him and he immediately wrapped his arms around me clinging to me.

  "No leave me," he whimpered.

  "I'm not going anywhere," I said wrapping my arms around him. "I'm staying right here so why don't you try to get some sleep."

  "Otay," he whispered and a few minutes later I felt his steady breathing on my neck letting me know he had fallen asleep.

  "Come in," I said softly when I heard a knock on the door. "Mom."

  "Hi sweetie," she smiled walking over to the bed. "I was just coming to run a diagnostic scan on Hadrian to make sure they didn't harm him."

  "Okay," I nodded shifting slightly and let her run the scan and I watched as she read the offered parchment. "Is he okay?"

  "His magic is a bit on the unstable side but that could just be where he was scared and his core is still settling," she said and I nodded. "I'll check again in a few hours after he wakes up."

  "Thanks Mum," I nodded and watched her leave before I laid back down and hugged Hadrian to my chest before I drifted off to sleep.

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  "What?" I asked confused as I stared at my godfathers, Tom, and Cissa.

  "James was injured bad enough that Charlie did the only thing he could to save him," Moony said. "Charlie bound himself to him."

  "Okay, so what does this bond entail?"

  "It means that...Just read this and it will help you understand," Cissa said handing me a stack of papers.

~~~
Birth Certificate:
Child: James Anthony Potter
Mother: Euphemia Potter
Father: Fleamont Potter
Date Of Birth: March 27, 1960, 3:58 a.m.

Living\Dead Relatives:
Euphemia Potter - Mother(dead)
Fleamont Potter - Father(dead)
Sirius Black - Blood-Adopted Brother
Jamie Potter - Son
Hadrian Potter Gaunt - Son\Godson

Lord\Heir:
Potter
Prevelle
Lefay

Properties:
Potter Manor
Potter Vacation House
Potter Safe House
Godric's Hollow
Prevelle Castle
Prevelle Safe House
Lefay Manor
Lefay Safe House
Lefay Vacation House

Magical\Creature Inheritance:
Core: Grey
Creature: Animagi(stag)\Dragon(mate-bond)\Wolf(1% because of werewolf scratch)
Mate(s): Landon Lestrange(dead)/Charlie Weasley(forced)
Power: Charms, Natural Healing, Potions

Illegal Spells, Potions, and Blocks:
Hate Potion(keyed Albus Dumbledore)(Severus Snape, Malfoy, Slytherin)
Imperious Potion(keyed Albus Dumbledore)
Love Potions(keyed Albus Dumbledore)(1st-degree ages 11-13)(keyed Lillian Evens)(2nd-degree ages 15-20 and 22-36)
Submission Potion:(keyed Lillian Evens and Albus Dumbledore)(2nd-degree ages 22-36)

Injures:
Ages 1-10 - Healthy
Age 11 - Sprained wrist, Bruised ribs, Love potion
Age 12 - Dislocated shoulder, Love potion
Age 13 - Broken ribs, Sprained left ankle, Love potion
Age 14 - Left side scratched open, Bruised back
Age 15 - Broken right arm, Unfriendly hex, Obliviate, Love potion
Age 16 - Unfriendly curse, Back scratched open, Obliviate, Love potion
Age 17 - Unfriends hex, Broken ribs, Dislocated hip, Obliviate, Imperious, Love potion
Age 18 - Unfriendly hex, Unforgivable curse, Love potion, Imperious
Age 19 - Unfriendly hex, Unforgivable curse, Love potion, Imperious
Age 20 - Obliviate, Unforgivable curse, Love potions, Death of true bonded
Ages 21 - Obliviate, Imperious, Unfriendly hex, Unforgivable curse, Submission potion
Ages 22-35 - Obliviates, Imperious's, Unfriendly hexes, Unforgivable curses, Submission potions, Love potions
Ages 36 - Unfriendly hex, Unforgivable curse, Forced mate bond(to save life), All spells potions, and blocks are broken
~~~

  "What the bloody hell," I whispered shocked. 

  "That was our exact thoughts when we read it," Padfoot said slightly angry.

  "Do you have any questions?" Moony asked.

  "Yeah," I nodded. "Who is Landon Lestrange? What does it mean that he is both dragon and wolf creature? And why the hell didn't anyone notice he was being forced love potions?"

  "Landon was Lysander's twin before he was killed in an Auror raid," Tom said. 

  "He is part wolf because when I accidentally scratched him when he saved Severus and it transferred some genes to him not enough for him to be a werewolf but enough that it shows he's a wolf creature just like Bill," Moony said.

  "We didn't notice because he never really changed the way he acted," Padfoot said. "Well until he turned twenty then for several weeks he moped around and complained about a pain in his chest then it was like he flipped a switched and then he and the bitch got married so we didn't think anything of it."

  "One last question, what was the spell that was used that nearly killed him?" I asked.

  "It was one of Severus's spells," Cissa said her voice shaking. "Its purpose is to kill and to drag out the death as long and painfully as possible. There is also no counter for it which is why I'm shocked Charlie's attempt to save him worked, but then again dragon venom is something that works differently than any other type of venom."

  "This is a lot to take in," I muttered rubbing my forehead. "What's going to..."

  "Frank took Charlie's memories and they will be shown to the council in three days for her trail," Tom said and I nodded setting the papers down on the desk before leaving the office and wandering around until I found myself outside in the gardens staring up at the sky.