Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I woke up to my alarm  and opened up my clothes box and picked out a short sleeved brown sweater with a pink stretch belt, dark blue jeans and brown flats with a buckle. Then I organized my stuff to go to school. On the way down the hall I noticed that everyone was up. When I walked down the stairs and saw everyone in the kitchen talking. “Hey, guys, is there no school today?” I ask with a quizzical look on my face. “Honey today we are packing up our things into a moving van.” My mom said while smiling. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I demand. “I thought your dad told you?” She said while glaring at my dad who took a step back from her. Then we heard a loud honk. We looked out the window and the moving van was there. My parents told us to load the boxes. A few hours later we were done and let the moving people put in the heavy stuff.

* * *

Pretty soon we leave to go to the house. The house is two stories high. It’s blue with three balconies. All of us kids got to go up and pick our rooms. I chose a room on the top floor. There are only three rooms on the top floor and each of them gets their own bathroom. There is also a big hallway. I called my room and we all started to unpack. The room next to me is where Ida’s room is. The third room is where the house library will be at. On the first floor there are 5 rooms. My parent’s room is next to Bella’s. The living room is awesome with two couches; a love seat was one of them. A plasma screen TV and the best sound system ever. The kitchen is amazing. The fridge is the best. The touch screen that’s there is awesome. You pick what drink you want and it pours it. The stove and the glossy marble counter are pretty awesome too. There is also a bathroom which is humongous.

                                     *********

After I unpacked I texted Bailey, Choco, Danny and told them that I finally unpacked and for them to come over, I wait for a little while I got a little bored so I went upstairs to see Ida. When I looked into her room she was watching reruns of an older TV show, Gilmore Girls. I looked into Isabella’s room and she was playing with Barbie’s. Then I heard someone pull up and a door slam. I ran down the long staircase and opened the door. I saw Bailey I invited her in. “Hey!” I said excitedly. She said hey back and we talked for about a minute and then Choco’s and Danny’s car pulled in and a door slam two times and the car driving in. When they both saw Bailey they froze. “Danny, Choco this is Bailey” Choco then walked past me and stood inches away from Bailey. “Oh, I know who this is! She’s the girl my x-boyfriend fell for while he was still dating me. How have you been? Fine any more guys to steal?” She says, her voice dripping in sarcasm. Danny came right up to me and said, “What is the matter with you? She is not our friend!” That when Bailey spoke up. “Guys look I know you hate me but let me tell you something, I’m sorry for being a jerk. But you have to believe me that I’m not dating Connor. He doesn’t even like me. He likes Bekka. She told him to say that because I told her off. I’m not part of what you guys called the royals. Not anymore. I hate them.” Then she turned to Danny and said, “Danny I know you hate me and I wouldn’t blame you, I’ve been kind of a jerk to you and Peyton. I joined them because I wanted to be popular. I figured you guys wouldn’t be that popular, even though you are now. I know you guys don’t think that you are but everybody loves you.” After she finished speaking Danny and Choco kind of gave Bailey and awkward hug. Then we all went to my room. Bailey pulled out The wanted posters, Danny pulled out One direction posters, and Choco pulled out Emblem 3 posters. Then they all gasped and yelled: “Traitors!” at the same time. OH no I guess I’m gonna have to break up a yelling match in a few moments!