I know

Ok guys I just watched 3x11 for supergirl I cried and the Imra and mon-el scene broke my heart also I'm going to redo the scene when mon-els like "I still care about you" scene I cried so hard I want karamel back🤧 but spoilers ok let's get on with this one

Kara's POV
It's so hard for me to watch them together. I thought we would have a future together but as always I'm wrong. " hey I'm glad you worked along with me." Imra says I reply," yea same it was fun having you out there." I say," I got to go but catch you later?" Imra nods and I walk away. I hear footsteps behind me and I see mon-el I ask," what do you want?" He replies," I want you to know I still care about you Kara. I always will." I reply tearing up while putting my hand on his shoulder," I know you do but know you have Imra and I want you to be happy." He nods and I walk away.

I start crying and I bump into brainiac 5 and wipe my tears away. He asks," hey Kara I hope your ok I know it's painful for you to see Mon-el and Imra together. But just know he will always love you." I nod tears spilling out my eyes and walk away. I know he cares but it hurts to much just to much for me to deal with it. I fly out to my apartment and call Alex.

Alex comes over and we talk about everything that's happened. Apparently J'onn was talking with Lena dressed up as me and they were talking about how good a kisser he was. I laughed so hard I can't even she eventually asked," Kara are you and mon-el ok?" I nod," yea we're uh fine were just friends." She was about to ask another question but someone knocked on the door.

I get up and answer it and it's a mon-el I say to Alex," I will be right back I need to get something from my car."I come out of the door and ask,"what do you want?" He replies," I saw you crying today and I wanted to check on you." I snap," I fine ok just go!" He nods but before he does he hugs me and whispers," I'm so sorry for all of this but you are my kryponite." I hug him back and all I can say is," I know." The worst part of it all is that I could kiss him but I can't. I go back inside and act all different.

Hey guys I'm sorry this is short I just felt the need to put this in the book also I'm taking requests so please do do this.