sixteen

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Hello?" Jihee says almost immediately as she slides the green button, answering her call from Daniel.

"Thank god you picked up. Can you do me a favor? Well, a few favors?"

"...."

"Hello? You there?" Daniel asks, confused by no response. He had to pull the phone away from his ear to check if the call was still on.

"Me? Oh yeah, I'm here. I was just wondering when we ever were close enough for you to be asking favors from me."

"Uh. We aren't close so don't get any weird ideas." Daniel chuckles through the other line.

"Then why are you calling me like you're gonna make me run errands for you?" Jihee raises her voice, too annoyed because she was currently in the comfort of her own home— her bed to be exact.

"Because I am making you run errands for me." Daniel says excitedly.

"I-" Jihee almost chokes on her saliva, "hEy! I'm not your little worker, you can't boss me around now just because I cleaned your house for you the other day!"

Daniel hums, "I mean, I don't see why not."

Knowing that doing stuff for Daniel ultimately got her closer to him, the girl decides to just do it.

Hopefully this work won't be useless, Jihee thought, especially since she needed to befriend him to help him find love again.

"I really hate you." Jihee sighs in defeat, "what do you want me to do?"

"YESSSS! Okay go to my house and do my laundry for me, feed my cats too with their food— it should be in the kitchen cabinet, and then come to my dance studio so you can clean some of the mirrors on the wall in the bigger dance room— they're a little dirty. Oh and on your way, pick up so fast food like McDonald's or something. I didn't eat yet."

Jihee's jaw almost drops from hearing Daniel's list of errands. "Uh, pardon me for asking me but— why can't you just do all of this?"

"I'm in the dance studio right now, teaching. It's break time so I managed to sneak in a call to you real quick. I have a schedule to teach some kids a choreography later in the bigger dance room and it's gonna take awhile. Dance classes usually last 2-3 hours." Daniel sighs loud enough for Jihee to hear it through the phone, "Please? It's a very busy day for me today and I don't have time to do those things."