Trust me

You slept while the darkness invaded your mind. Then, right on queue, another vision appeared. Guess this was going to be a usual thing for you. You prayed that you would see pictures of your family, pictures of your home, your siblings, father, mother, anything really. But nope. Evidently not. You cringed as the headache returned and your body shook. This time it was short and sweet. Sorta. You saw it - 

You gasped for air as the vision ended

You gasped for air as the vision ended. Pain inflicted your mind and body. You felt like puking. The air seemed to have gotten much colder and so you shivered... Only then noticing the body in front of you. 

It was him.

You yelped and jumped to the side, sliding against a wall. You collapsed onto your knees and pressed yourself into the wall. 

He had a gun.

 He spoke to you -

 He spoke to you -

' State your name and business.'

You gulped and started panicking, thinking of a lie. What good reason was there that you were here? You tried to think of a name but you were groggy and your mind seemed blank. You quickly fumbled for an excuse. 

'I, uhh, umm well, i i its hhhard to ex, plai, n.' You couldn't even form a sentence.

He put the gun to your head and practically yelled in your ear 'WHO ARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE! ARE YOU A SPY HERE TO STEAL THE SECRETS TO MY PORTAL? DID CIPHER SEND YOU? ARE HERE TO ASSASINATE ME?!'

He paused then mumbled -

'Why do you have a demon mark on you?'

You shrieked and pushed yourself further into the wall crying and yelling, pleading to him not to fire. You doubted you could escape and your heart stopped just imagining what hell looked like. Suddenly he lowered the gun.

FORDS POV

Oh gods what have I done... Sh she she's just a kid! I fear my hate of bill has led me down a dark path. I can't let this happen to me. I've already hurt enough people.  

YOUR POV

You slowly open your eyes only to see him smiling and holding out his hand. You hesitate before taking it.

'Thats it' he says, a cute smile spreading across his face.

'I'm sorry I scared you like that, it's just,' he sighs ' a lot's been going on lately and I

'I'm sorry I scared you like that, it's just,' he sighs ' a lot's been going on lately and I... He trails off unaware  whether to continue or not.

He doesn't trust you.

Tears whelm up in your eyes but you don't want him to see, don't want him to know, don't want him to understand. But he sees right through you.

'Hey, hey wow take it easy' he says in a calm voice as he puts a hand on your shoulder. You lower your head and start softly crying. You just can't help it. He obviously looks uneasy and asks 'is there anything I can do for you? Give you some hot milk, some dinner, anything at all?' You think about it for a second.

'Can I... Can I have a hug?'

That was his reaction