нelp - jonaн мaraιѕ

Lily's POV
I was walking down the street going home from a long day at work. As I was walking I could feel a presence behind me. I turned around and saw a middle aged man maybe in his 30's.

I walked faster. Until I found a little cafe.

I quickly darted towards it.

I walked in and found what looked like a teenage boy at a table sipping on some coffee. He was the only person in here. I took my chances.

I walked over nervously. Once I got to his table he looked up from his phone.

'Oh god' I thought.

"Hi." Is all I said.

"Hello, may I help you?" He asked.

"Yes, actually. Can I sit with you for a second please?"

"Uh yeah sure. I guess." He said, looking concerned.

I sat down across from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked once I sat.

"This man, you see I was walking home from work and this old man started following me. So I took my chance to get away when I saw this little cafe. I didnt look back, I just darted in." I said looking around at the end. My eyes landed on the same man. Outside the window across the street where he was standing.

The young boys eyes followed mine.

"Is that the man?" He asked.

"Yes" I said not taking my eyes off of the mysterious man.

We both stared at him, till he disappeared into the dark of the alley next to him.

I sighed and looked over to the boy.

"My names Lily, by the way." I said putting my hand out.

He took it.

"My names Jonah, nice to meet you Lily." He said with a cute, warm, welcoming smile.

"Uh, I should probably get home now. But thanks for letting me sit with you." I said smiling getting up.

I started to walk away, but he stopped me.

"Wait," he said getting up standing in front of me.

Dang hes tall.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You can't walk home alone, especially not with that man out there. Here let me walk you." He offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.
exYeah, it won't be a problem. Come on." He said putting some money down on the table and walking me out.

He walked me all the way home. It was pretty silent the whole walk.

We got to my front door and I turned around to look at him.

"Thanks, for walking me home Jonah." I said smiling.

"No problem, hey can I uh have your number?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure." I said getting my phone out.

We exchanged numbers.

"Bye Lily." He said waving as he walked away.

"Bye Jonah." I yelled, I smiled and walked into my house.

Hey, sorry I have been so inactive lately. But there will be more I promise. Love y'all 💘 peace out for now ✌🏼