001

Sitting in a corner while watching other trainees dancing.

Sana muttered "Im bored." Scrolling on her screen as she noticed her friend Mina is online.

Sana and Mina's convo

Sana: hiii penguinnn!!

Mina:Annyeong!

Sana: can i tell u something??

Mina: sure, what is it??

Sana: i know this my be awkward but as days pass i started to think a lot about tzuyu. i just can't get her out of my mind, it bothers me.

Mina: yeah because it seems like u kept on staring at her, now stfu and admit u like her lol.

Sana: no :((

____________________________________________

A staff told us to gather around because the CEO will be talking to us.

He opened the door and to my surprise she's with Tzuyu.

"I have a very important announcement to make." that made everyone gasped. He continued "I've seen all of you trained for the past years. And you make a great team. I have decided to let you nine debut."

And with that they shouted in happiness.

Jeongyeon smiled with big ears and asked the CEO. "Are we going to sleep together?? Do we have a dorm??"

Pdnim told us that we do have a dorm and the staff will handle us.

The CEO left us with a smile and a staff told us the arrangement of our rooms.

"Hello! The CEO asked me to announce about your dorm, It only has 4 rooms which each of you will share."

Nayeon asked the staff about our roommates.

"Oh, and about that you get to share your room with Jeongyeon and Jihyo."

"Why do i even have to share rooms with the most noisy people on earth?" Jeongyeon muttered and Chaeyoung started laughing.

She then told us that Chaeyoung, Mina will share the small room and Dahyun and Momo. Next is me and Tzuyu.

"Do you have complaints or questions?"

And I've never felt this happy in my entire life. While the three started bickering Dahmo, Mina and Chaeyoung smiled. As usual she doesn't even reacted.

Hours have passed and we bid our goodbyes to the other trainee. I will miss my best friend Chan.

It's 3 in the afternoon. I can't even process the thought of having her to sleep with me in a room.

We went on a trip on a van on our way to the dorm. We shouted until our lungs ran out of breath.

I shouted and I told everyone I am very happy, because of me debuting with my friends and me being able to sleep with the love of my life, cringe but okay.

Jeongyeon teased me and told me I'm gonna get all red tomorrow. As if she doesn't know that we all know she likes Nayeon.

I told her to shut up, I don't wanna tease her because we'll never stop bickering.

2 hours have passed and we finally fixed our things. I went to check my members. Some of them are sleeping, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are enjoying watching Stranger Thingd on Netflix.

Thanks to the staff for letting us have a television on the dorm. Tzuyu just keeps on scrolling at her phone.

I tapped her to tell her that we should rest and she agreed, We went to our room.

I jumped immediately to our bed and she told me I looked like a baby, well, im a minatozaki.

Tzuyu spoke breaking the silence. "Do you wanna sleep? I can see that you're tired." She noticed that we still don't have pillows and we lack some furnitures.

I laid down trying to find a comfortable position to sleep when she told me that I can use her arms.

I blushed at the thought of sleeping in her arms and hugging her. I guess she's not as cold as ice.

After a few hours Dahyun knocked on the door and told us the food is ready. We woke up and went outside that fast because I can clearly hear my tummy growling.

Tzuyu laughed beside me and told me that I should eat a lot.

I can hear Momo shouting how good the food is. They told us that the staffs decided to give us a lot as congratulations to our debut.

At the dining room

We started eating and the members talked about our future plans on our career.

I asked them what to do after since we are celebrating.  "Brush your teeth" Tzuyu said out of the blue.  The members laughed and I pouted, why did I even asked??

We shared our ideas on our music. We have different opinions on music and we think that if we put them all together we can make a great music.

At the Bed

I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Tzuyu hugged me from behind. I am really lucky, I hope this day won't last but it's very tiring.

Tzuyu called me and I can't answer back because I have easily drift to sleep.

--

Hello! Idk if your gonna go back or what, but msssage me here alright?? Iloveyou and imissyou kanzimaginer.