*le beginning

~Dice pov~
The boss hasn't come back from his date yet... maybe he scored for the first time. Poor guy hasn't scored in years. Every time it's the same old "She doesn't like heat" or "I'm too hairy." Not even 2 minuets after that thought the boss came storming in.

Dice: What was it this time boss

Devil: She owes a contract...damn so many people owe me it's hard to remember who does.

Boss takes a seat at the bar and pours himself I glass of vodka. This guy....

Dice: boss you know what happens when you drink on open night.

Boss: What do you mean dice

Dice: You make deals with people and let them get away with it. Mostly souls

Boss:That won't happen this time dice,  you just work your magic and I'll work mine capiche?

Dice:whatever you say boss

Boss got up from the counter and sat in his throne. I stand at the door and wait for a luck person or two to walk in. Two boys with cups for heads walked in they'll be my bait. I use my power to control their dice so they get a "winning streak"

Dice : would you look at that these boys can't loose.

That was my signal for boss to come over.

Devil: Looks like I  have a competition, let's make a deal I loose you get the entire casino. I win, you give me your souls...

The red cup quickly grabbed the dice and rolled.

Dice: Ooh snake eyes.... you know what that means boys.

Devil: your souls!

The boys got on their knees and pleaded for mercy. Boss thought for a minute, then his face lit up.

Devil: I'll let you live on one condition you have to retrieve the souls of other beings who have lost the bet to me by tomorrow night or your souls are mine!

The boys nodded and ran out of the casino. I wrapped my ARM (not ARMS ! ARM! SINGULAR IT WAS NOT A HUG!!)    Around his shoulder

Dice: that was a smart idea boss

His face slightly went red but I didn't say anything but I smiled though it's nice to see him happy for once.