Aomine Daiki x Reader

Today you and your boyfriend Aomine Daiki were going to a resort. You were excited and at the same time worried because you know that Aomine is a huge pervert and he'll get distracted by girls that have big b*****.

"[Name]" the bluenette called you, but you were still busy about your thoughts.

"[Name]!" He called louder this time. "Y-yes?" You snapped out of your thoughts.

"We're here " He said. You followed him off the bus. "Are you alright?, you've been spacing out the whole trip." Aomine asked you. "Y-yes, I'm alright" you answered.

You and Aomine entered the resort. You went to the restroom and change your clothes.

~ Le Taimuu Skipuu~

"Wow it's so beautiful here, nee Dai-kun???"you asked but got no answer from the bluenette. You faced Aomine and found him looking at the girls who were wearing swimsuits. 'This toasted-pervert' you thought angrily.

"Ahomine!" You said louder. "What?" He asked lazily. "Where are you looking at??" You asked him. "At the pool" He lied. "You toasted-pervert, don't you dare lie to me or else I'll burn all of your perverted magazines." You threatened him.

"Hey don't call me toasted-pervert!" He argued. "Then what should I call you Perverted-Choco man??" You answered back. "You made it worse you know =_=" He said. "Whatever, just answer my question." You said. "I said, I was looking at the pool" He answered lazily. "Yeah, looking at the pool full of girls wearing two piece swimsuits =_=" you said as you rolled your eyes.

Aomine clicked his tongue. "By the way, why are you wearing a t-shirt and shorts =_=" he added. "Why you have a problem with that?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"You should wear something sexier" He demanded. "Your such a pervert Dai-kun" you said bluntly. "A pervert that you love."

Aomine said proudly. You blushed at what he said. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" you said looking away.

Another Taimuu Shikpuu~

Reader-chan's POV

So I'm currently sitting in our cottage right now because my-oh-so-called-boyfriend left me alone just to look at the girls that are wearing two-piece swimsuits. *sigh* boys these days =_= (a/n: hey that's my line =3=)

"[Name]-chan!!!!" A familiar voice called me. I looked at my right and found Satsuki-chan running towards me.

"Satsuki-chan!" I waved my hand.

"[Name]-chan!" Satsuki-chan gave me a tight bear hugged. Oh my gosh her future is big I-i can't breath.

"S-Satsuki-chan I-i can't b-breath" I manage to say. "Sorry." She apologized.

"By the way why are you here??" You asked her. "I decided to follow you guys." She said. "because I'm worried that Dai-chan might leave you alone and just look at the girls." She explained.

"Speaking of Dai-chan where is he??" She asked. "There" I pointed where my-oh-so-pervert-boyfriend is.

(A/n: your cottage is near the pool.)

Satsuki-chan sighed. "He never changed huh." I nodded.

"Ah! I know how Dai-chan will stop looking at those girls." Satsuki-chan exclaimed. "How?" I asked curiously.

"By you wearing a swimsuit. ^__^ instead of t-shirt and shorts." She said and I know that Satsuki-chan is really excited about her plan.

"E-eh?! B-but I'm not used to wear two-piece swimsuits" I Blushed furiously. "I know you can do it [Name]-chan." She cheered.

"O-okay." I said shyly.

~At the restroom~

"[Name]-chan are you done??"

"H-hai." I said as I came out of the cubicle. "Waah it fits you [Name]-chan \(>u<)/" Satsuki-chan exclaimed.

"I think it's too revealing T^T" I said. "No it's not." Satsuki-chan said as she push me back to our cottage.

As Satsuki-chan pushed me back to our cottage a group of boys suddenly approached us.

"Hey there Ladies~" boy 1 said obviously flirting =_=.

"Wanna hang-out with us?" Boy 2 invited. Seriously they're hitting on us. *sigh* boys these days. =o=

"We don't want to." I clamly said as I grab Satsuki-chan's hand then walk away. But the boy 3 suddenly grab my wrist and pulled me back. "Oh you're not going anywhere miss."

Ahomine's POV

I was starting to get worried about [Name] because she's not in our cottage. So I decided to search for her.

And when I found her she's with Satsuki and surround by boys. And did I mention that one of them is holding her wrist. The only one who can hold [Name] is me.

I quickly ran towards them.

"Hey would you mind letting go of my girlfriend" I said angrily while glaring at the boy who was holding MY [Name].

"What if i don't want to?" The boy said mockingly. "You'll face death" I threatened with my evil smirk and death glare.

After I said that they ran away like gays. Tch cowards -_-. "[Name] are you ok----" OoO Now that I've realize she's wearing a swimsuit, she looks so sexy.

I quickly ran to our cottage to get a towel and ran back to her. I covered her with the towel and said. "The only one who can see you like that is me." After I said that she blushed madly. I really love it when she blush. She's so cute.

"By the way, why are you wearing a swimsuit???" I asked.

"Because you keeping looking at the girls who are wearing swimsuits." She answered.

"Are you jealous?" I teased.

"A little bit. I think...?"

"Don't be jealous."

"Why, am I not allowed to?"

"Because The only one who can love me is you." I said as I hug her. She's blushing again. " I love you too." She mumurmed.

Author-cchii's POV

And that's how you enjoy your weekend with your (perverted) boyfriend.

Omake

"Dai-kun did you see Satsuki-chan is? she suddenly disappeared. You asked Aomine.

"No I didn't see her." He answered. "Maybe she went home already." You thought.

Unknown to the two of you that Momoi is just hiding behind the cottage near where you and Aomine are. Taking stolen photos while fangirling of course XD

A/n: Yay!!! Finally it's done!!!! Wooohhhoooo!!! Party!! XD This is my first Knb x Reader so please forgive me if it sucks. I'll try to improve my writing skills. XD

I'm sorry if Ahomine is OOC T^T

Sorry for typos and wrong grammar T^T. I don't own anything just the plot.

Dedicated to Akashi_Yuumi. She's my bestfriend and the one who said (persuade) that I should post this XD.