Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader

Author-cchii's POV♣

"Practice dismissed!" Riko shouted. You hurriedly fixed your things and went out of the gym. You looked at your watch. '4:36... I can still make it' you sigh in relief.

As you arrived at the foot of the hill near Seirin High.

(A/N: Just assume that there's a hill near Seirin. xD)

"whew.... I still have time before the sunset." you said while panting. Your eyes widen in surprise. "Waaahhh... the view from here is beautiful" you said admiring your surroundings.

"[Name]-san." Someone called you. You turned your back and found Kuroko Tetsuya, your childhood bestfriend. "Tetsuya-kun, what are you doing here?" You asked him not shocked at all because of his sudden appearance, well your pretty used to it.

"I was looking for you." He said wearing his usual poker face. "Eh? Didn't I tell you that I am going to the hill today so i can't go home with you." You said to him.

"I decided to follow you because you might spend too much time and not notice that it's already getting dark, its dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night." He explained. You felt your cheeks grew hot. "Thank you."

"By the way [Name]-san, what are you going to do here at the hill?" He asked. "You see, there is this myth that says if you watch the sunset from this hill for 51 days your love will be reciprocated." you explained. "Look Tetsuya-kun, the sun is starting to set." you said cheerfully.

"It's really pretty, right [Name]-san?" Kuroko asked. "Yes, it's very pretty." You smiled cheerfully.

~After 48 days~

Kuroko Tetsuya's POV♪

Today is the 48th time we're going to the hill to watch the sunset. I wonder who will she confess to.

As I went out of the gym, I saw [Name]-san with Izuki-senpai.

"Hey, isn't [Last Name]-san and Izuki-senpai look good together?"

"Yes, they're so cute together. >w<."

"I heard that [Last Name]-san likes Izuki-senpai."

"Really? I hope they'll be together."

"Me too."

I know that it's only a rumor but my heart is aching so much. I know that I love [Name]-san ever since we were in middle school but I don't know if she feels the same way.

"Tetsuya-kun!!" [Name]-san called me as she waves her hand. I walked towards her. "See you tomorrow Kuroko, [Last Name]." Izuki-senpai said as he walk away.

"Tetsuya-kun, Let's go." [Name]-san cheerfully grab my hand. "Okay." I replied back and intertwined our fingers.

~51th Day~

♪At the foot of the hill ♪

♣Author-cchi's POV♣

"This is the day I will confess my love for Tetsuya-kun. waah... I'm so nervous." you thought.

"[Name]-san I have to tell you something."

"Tetsuya-kun I have to tell you something."

The both of you said in unison.

"You go first [Name]-san." Kuroko, being a gentleman let you speak first.

"Ummm.. I-I love you Tetsuya-kun!" You confessed, furiously blushing.

Kuroko's eyes widen, he did not expect that you will feel the same way.

"It's okay i-if y-ou don't fee----" you didn't finish what your about to say because Kuroko suddenly hug you.

"Don't worry [Name]-san, I love you too ever since middle school." Kuroko confessed.

You blushed at his words. Kuroko pulled away from the hug and said. "So the myth's really true."

"Yes, it is" You gave him a cheerful smile.

You went home with your hands interwined all time.

A/N: Yay!! it's finally done after 737488 years XD. I know that this is super late T-T it's because of school. (We have too many projects and notes.) I hope you like this crappy fanfiction of mine.

Sorry if Tet-chan is OOC (you can kill me if you want XD) and Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING JUST THE PLOT.