Story 1, Pt 1

The picture above is Candice. 

first POV

"i'm gonna accept the fact that senpai will never notice me" I say under my breath.

"oh honey" Liz replies. "Candice, you gotta know that theres plenty more fish in the sea."

"Well, ain't that encouraging?" I mutter.

Liz, who I've only known for five months has made my life not miserable. Ever since i changed colleges *coughs* Typical  *cough*, i wasn't really making much of a fuss but Liz did kinda make my life a little better. She can be honest...too honest. sometimes i get offended, sometimes, i don't even care. She's a pretty good friend if you ask me.

"Besides if Senpai did notice me, he would friend zone me no doubt." I say honestly. It would be crazy if Shawn Mendes were to be here in Houston anytime soon eh?

A loud shush comes out from the librarian's office a couple of tables away from ours. Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you that both Liz and I are in the library, minding our own business and somehow make enough noise to disturb the library's gate keeper. M her name is.

"You do realise that finals week is just around the corner and it's best for you to prepare for your exams, not complain about which nail polish colour suits the other person better."

Me: Ughhhhhhhhh. I hate when she gets all salty. I message Liz under the table.

Liz: Haha not as salty when she accidentally poured salt in her coffee and her face >.< . May Liz never lose her ability to remember such beautiful memories. 

Liz: Oh My Gawsh!!!! You cannot believe who just landed at IAH

Me: Who?

Liz: ;)

And below that was a link to the most beautiful news I've read in a long time.

Young international singer Shawn Mendes has arrived in IAH at 4pm for a week stay as told by sources. They also state that he will be staying at the Four Seasons Hotel in Houston with his friends and family. More news to come so please subscribe to up to date with some juicy reports. 

And to think i have to work after uni at the Four Seasons gives me butterflies. For a Nursing Major who's holding up pretty well in her grades and in her job, what more could I want? Yes of course Shawn Mendes but I was pretty lucky.

"Shoot!" I say as i fumble my phone. 4:32pm! "I gotta go Liz, Ill catch you tomorrow?"

"Oh you better give the details of what went down that night tomorrow morning alright?" Liz says in a mom tone.

I grabbed my stuff, gave her a wink and headed out the library door.