Prologue.

Arashi Karu is what I am called. I am a mere Storm Chaser, whom some people think is brave and courageous, while others say that it is just wasting your life. I mostly do it for entertainment, but sometimes I get hired to do it for other researchers. Yesterday, I received a letter from an Academy called Hopes Peak, in which said that I had been invited to take part in their trial of the new All Male Academy, or AMA for short. I got really excited because, you know, Hopes Peak is like, the coolest, most advanced school worldwide. I've packed everything I need for school last night, but I was too excited I took the things out and packed it over and over again til morning. Somehow I didn't get tired. Before leaving, I waved my teammate goodbye.

"Bye Matt, I'll see ya later."

He just looked at me and gently smiled. Gosh, I hope working alone for a morning wouldn't be too hard for him. After leaving my place, I rushed to the address mentioned in the letter.

"Turn left here and..."

I looked up from the letter and in front of my eyes was the AMA - All Male Academy.

"Let's go I guess."

I thought to myself, as I walked pass the giant iron gate like any other schools. But, as soon as I passed the main door, something happened... Something was sprayed at me... I lost my consciousness...

...

...

...

That's when my story began.

After an unknown amount of time sleeping, I found myself lying on the floor of a classroom.

"What the..."

I asked myself, while pulling myself up from the floor and dusting off my clothes.

"Ughh..."

Suddenly, a pain emerged in my head, making me lose my balance for a short time. I grabbed the side of the desks around me to rebalance myself.

"What is this place...?"

After five minutes trying to regain my consciousness, I looked around the class I was in.

"Iron panels... CCTVs..."

I tilted my head confusedly, when suddenly...

"EVERY STUDENT PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE SCHOOL GYM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO HEAR THE PRINCIPLE'S ANNOUNCEMENT!"

"Jeez..."

I covered my ear as a reflex to the annoyingly loud noise, but not enough to miss the announcement. Pulling the classroom door to a side, I took a peek at the hallway, it was lighted up pretty well, so this school maybe not so bad after all.

"But still, can't judge a storm by its wind speed."

I mumbled to myself a lame joke as I walked along the hallway. There were a lot of rooms on that hallway, but only one door that the light above which was working.

"It's gotta be this one then."

I took a deep breath as I grabbed the door handle, pulled it down and pushed it in.

"Another one? This is getting crowded..."

Said a guy in a black leather trench coat, a lighter color leather pants and brown leather shoes. God, that guy was addicted to leather clothes.

"According to my counting, he will be the twenty, uhh, first, yeah, twenty first student, right?"

Said a small boy in a dark green jacket with a fur-lined hood. As he finished saying, the guy in a grey scarf and a typical red and white school jacket who was standing next to the smaller boy gave him a confident nod.